which hogwarts house

(Preference: which Hogwarts house they're in based on their personalities)

(A/N: I'm a total Potterhead so remembering that the first three HP books came out in the 90s, I had to sort the Ducks! It's amazing that those books just appeared out of nowhere and no one knows who wrote them! *wink* The following sortings are of my own opinion but I respect all differing opinions on the subject.)

Adam Banks: Hufflepuff! Adam's hard-work ethic and passion for his hobbies, such as hockey, make him a textbook Hufflepuff.

Charlie Conway: Gryffindor! Though Charlie might seem like he belongs in Slytherin, it's his stubbornness and playfulness that get him sorted into Gryffindor. 

Guy Germaine: Hufflepuff! Guy is one of the most genuine and patient people you will ever meet. He would be in Hufflepuff before the sorting hat touches his head.

Dean Portman: Slytherin! Dean's assertiveness, self-reliance, and determination have him fitting right in with his fellow Slytherins.

Fulton Reed: Gryffindor! Fulton shows a great deal of courage, nerve, and willingness to trust which are all traits you need to make it into Gryffindor.

Lester Averman: Hufflepuff! Les's good-heartedness and practicality are what get him sorted into Hufflepuff. Though his wit did very briefly bring up the possibility of Ravenclaw.

Luis Mendoza: Slytherin! His charm and drive make him a shoo-in for Slytherin. His ambition and boldness are just the cherries on top.

Dwayne Robertson: Gryffindor! It was 50/50 between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw for Dwayne but his chivalry tipped the scale in favor of Gryffindor.

(A/N: Not gonna lie. This one was actually pretty hard to do! Do you agree with my sortings or do you see things differently? Let me know in the comments! Sadly, I didn't really see any of the Ducks in Ravenclaw except for maybe Dwayne but his Gryffindor traits outweighed any Ravenclaw attributes he has. So it was really a matter of which of the other three houses they belong in. I tried not to use loyalty as a factor because that seems like it's a pretty common trait across all the houses and not just Hufflepuff. However, no matter what houses they're in, their love for hockey has bonded them together forever! Cheesy, I know lol Until next time!!)