clumsiness scale

(Preference: where they fall on the clumsiness scale)

Adam Banks: 5/10 Right in the middle of the scale, Adam has his moments of clumsiness but not as often as others.

Charlie Conway: 9/10 With a nickname like Spazway, it's no wonder that Charlie is the highest on the list. All hail the king!

Guy Germaine: 4/10 Guy is one of the more coordinated Ducks. Falling just short of the middle of the scale, Guy is pretty solid on and off the ice.

Dean Portman: 4/10 On the more stable end of the scale, we have Dean. Not exactly graceful but he's steady on his feet as one can get.

Fulton Reed: 5/10 Like Adam, Fulton falls right in the middle of the scale. Not the clumsiest but not the most stable footed either.

Lester Averman: 6/10 Les is just on the higher end of the scale of clumsiness. He's gotten better over the years but sometimes his District 5 days make an appearance.

Luis Mendoza: 6/10 Luis is just on the higher end of the scale because while he's not super clumsy off the ice, his inability to stop on the ice is detrimental to his score.

Dwayne Robertson: 3/10 Everyone's favorite cowboy is definitely on the lower end of the clumsiness scale. With his quick reflexes, putting him any higher is a no-no.

Jesse Hall: 2/10 The least clumsy of the Ducks is Jesse. He sees how clumsy his teammates were as District 5 and has conditioned the trait out of himself almost entirely.

(A/N: I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. I've been kind of bummed since the holidays are over so I've been sleeping a lot lol I'm going to my cousin's wedding today so I had some inspiration for some preferences that will be posted in the next few weeks. And don't forget the 18k Oneshot Special poll is open so go vote! It closes on the 10th so there's plenty of time. That's all for now! Thanks!!)