~14k Oneshot Special~

(A/N: Here it is lovelies! The 14k Oneshot Special! Things are a little crazy for me in real life right now so sorry it took so long! This one is a little self indulgent as you'll see. Now, on with the oneshot!)

       The sound of a commercial playing on the TV woke me up from my impromptu nap. I rolled over to check my alarm clock and saw that it was only about 5 o'clock in the afternoon but it was already pitch black outside. Sighing, I wrap my blanket around myself tighter as a knock sounds from my dorm door.

       "Come in." I call, knowing who it most likely was.

       The door opened to reveal my boyfriend, Guy. He was all bundled up from being out in the cold and carrying his backpack. 'Oh, right. We're supposed to do homework together.' I think to myself.

       "Hey, baby. You okay?" Guy asks, setting his backpack down on my desk. He starts taking off his coat and scarf as he looks at me.

       "Just woke up from a nap. I've been feeling pretty down today." I admit, sitting up with the blanket still wrapped around me.

       "You've been feeling down for a few days now. Is your SAD acting up again?" Guy asked, sitting down next to me on my bed. I nod, leaning my head on his shoulder.

       My seasonal affective disorder, or SAD, had been hitting me pretty hard lately. I'd tried to get myself up and about but today was a bit harder than the others. Thankfully, Guy was pretty understanding about it. Apparently, his aunt also had it as it's pretty common.

       "How about this: we do some homework and then order in some take out. We can eat while we watch your favorite holiday movie and then we'll head to the rink and skate for a bit. That always seems to cheer you up." Guy says, rubbing his hands up and down my arms.

       I pick my head up and nod. "Okay. But for now, can we just cuddle? I need some cuddles." I say back.

       Guy laughs but nods all the same. He lays back on my bed, his back to my headboard, and I crawl in between his legs and lay down with my back on his torso. I drape the blanket around both of us and Guy wraps his arms around me, holding me close. We laid there for a few minutes before I spoke.

       "I'm sorry I'm so sad." I said, snuggling deeper into Guy's embrace.

       "Don't be sorry. You be sad for as long as you need to. I'll be here when you get glad again." Guy said back, kissing me on the head.

        A small smile spread across my lips. I said a quiet 'thank you' before closing my eyes, enjoying the cuddles my boyfriend was giving me.

(A/N: As I said, this one is a little bit self indulgent as my own SAD has been kicking my butt the past few days. I just wish I had a Guy to make me feel better lol If any of you lovelies are also suffering from SAD, please know that I see you and you are loved! Until next time! Thanks!!)