your first fight

(Preference: what your first fight was about)

Adam Banks: You both had events the same night. You expected him to be there at your event while he expected you to be at his and neither of you were willing to miss your own event.

Charlie Conway: His brooding got the best of you both. You tried to be the bigger person and understand he was going through a hard time but after a while, you couldn't take it anymore.

Guy Germaine: You were threatened by how friendly he was acting with Connie. You knew it was stupid and that they were over a long time ago but your insecurities got the best of you.

Dean Portman: He thought you were calling him stupid. You were studying together and told him he needed to study harder to stay on the team but he took it the wrong way.

Fulton Reed: You thought he ditched you. You and Fulton had a date planned for a Friday night and he didn't show up. You thought he ditched you but really his grandpa was in the hospital.

Lester Averman: He made the wrong joke at the wrong time. You were upset about something and he made a joke to try to lighten the mood but it just made things worse.

Luis Mendoza: You thought he was checking out other girls. You had heard that Luis had a reputation of being a player but you didn't believe it. You were starting to think it might be true.

Dwayne Robertson: You thought he was leaving. You heard through the grapevine that he was considering leaving Eden Hall and going back home. Turns out it was just for a visit.

Jesse Hall: He yelled at you on his dark day. You were worried about him during his dark day (aka the anniversary of his mom's death) and he yelled at you for being too "annoying".

(A/N: Jesse Hall has officially joined the line up! And just in time for requests reopening! Since we reached 35k reads, I've decided to open requests again. You can comment your request on the chapter or if you want to remain anonymous, you can PM your request to me. I wonder how many of you lovelies actually read the author's notes. No biggie if you don't! It's just a little update on how things are going. That's all for now. Until next time! Thanks!!)