pining for guy (requested)

(A/N: This imagine was requested by luvgermaine. I hope you like it! I set this during D1 at the North Star's game. Now on with the imagine!)

"Y/N! Quick! Switch tickets with me!" Guy said, his head darting back and forth quickly.

"What, why?" I asked. I had been looking forward to sitting next to him during the game.

"Please? I really wanna sit next to Connie. I really like her and I think she likes me back." Guy begged.

My heart nearly broke in half. I had nothing against Connie but the truth was, I had a crush on Guy for a long time now. But it wasn't like I could tell him. Clearly he liked someone else.

"Sure." I said, trying to keep the sadness out of my voice. I handed him my ticket and I swear I felt a spark between us when our hands brushed.

"Thanks! You're the best friend a guy could have!" Guy said. He gave me a quick hug before rushing off.

"Yeah...friend." I said to myself. I hated that word.

During the game, I looked over at Guy and Connie. I felt my heart break for real when I saw Guy take Connie's hand.

(A/N: So sad! First crushes really can crush you. A little sad can be good every now and then though. Thanks again to luvgermaine for the request! Requests are open until the June 22nd so get them in while you can! Until next time! Thanks!!)