Vengeful-Torture

You're thrown back into a dark room, unsure whether it's the same one you were in earlier or a new one. Your side has been sutured where you were stabbed, your wrist wrapped, your other various wounds inflicted upon you have been cleaned and treated. John's people don't want you to die yet. You'll suffer until your body gives out.

You: Clementine?

You crawl to one wall and curl up. It's still cold, and with nothing but your underwear, you're freezing.

You: Clem?

She's not in the room. You're alone.

-

Two days later...

You take another punch. It's been three hours of this today. Two people were left in the room with you: Kyra and Levi.

Kyra: Don't tell me you're giving up already.

She pushes your head up by the chin, so you're forced to look at her.

Kyra: I've barely gotten ten minutes with you.

Levi: You had time earlier.

Kyra: You could have gone easy on him so he could make it through my second round.

She lets your head fall again.

Kyra: Why are you even here? Your time is up.

Levi: Wanted to watch.

They're young, probably fifteen. You think they're siblings from the look of them, twins maybe.

Kyra: Whatever.

She hits you again. You gasp and cough.

Kyra: You've got a long road ahead of you if you're already done, Y/N. Plenty of people still need to get their go at you.

You: Why?

The word barely comes out.

Kyra: What? Speak louder, dumbass.

You: Why?

Kyra: Why? What do you mean why?

You expect another hit, but it never comes.

Kyra: You're serious?

You nod slightly.

Kyra: John said he told him.

Levi: That's what he said. Doesn't mean it's true.

Kyra: John doesn't lie. Especially about petty stuff like that.

You: I don't...

You cough.

You: I don't know what I did. He told me, but...

You stop. You're just pointlessly digging out the grave that's already been dug for you.

Kyra: You... You killed our father. You don't even remember it!

She starts hitting you harder and more frequently than before. They've been taking it easy so that you live through it all. Prolonging the pain. She's out to kill you.

Levi: Kyra, stop!

She stops like he says. You look up to see her already at the cart that's left in the room.

Levi: Kyra!

Levi grabs Kyra.

Kyra: Let go!

Levi: You can't kill him!

Kyra: The hell I can't!

You see a knife fall from her hand and to the floor.

Levi: Stop it!