Christmas Special

Disclaimer: This does not apply to the rest of the story...

Christmas Eve

You met Clementine when you were seven. After only a few days, the two of you were best friends. No one could separate you. A few years later, you started "dating" as elementary kids do. It took you years to build up the courage to kiss her for the first time. Then, high school came, things got a little more serious. And as soon as you were out of school, you proposed and the two of you got married. Now, four years after that, you couldn't be happier.

You: What'd you get me?

The two of you are on your way home from her work's Christmas party. Neither of you had a good time but appeared for reputation purposes.

Clem: It's not Christmas, Y/N.

You: I'll tell you what I got you.

Clem: I know what you got me.

You: Nuh-uh.

Clem: I do.

You: I could just get on all of our accounts and see what you've bought in the past month. Anything I haven't seen or know about is what you got me.

Clem: Got it physically.

You: You. Are a buzzkill.

Clem: Me?

You: I don't see anyone else in the driver's seat.

Clem: I'm not a buzzkill.

You: You ruin all of my fun.

Clem: I am a fun generator.

You: HA! Really? You?

Clem: Snow is really coming down.

You: Yeah, change the subject.

Clem: I think you're the buzzkill.

You: You're insane.

Clem: I wanted to watch a Christmas movie tonight. You said no.

You: Woah, woah, woah. See, you're smiling because you know you're lying.

Clem: How did it go then?

You: I said, only if we watch Grinch.

Clem: Which leaves me with no vote.

You: You get a vote. It just has to be the Grinch.

Clem: I don't like the Grinch.

You: Blasphemy!

Clem: I watch it with you every single year.

You: Which is why we shouldn't break tradition.

Clem: I disagree.

You: You know, the three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote, "Stink, stank, stunk."

Clem: You're quoting it at me now?

You: You nauseate me, Clementine. With a nauseous super naus! Your soul is an appalling dump heap overflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of deplorable rubbish imaginable, mangled up in tangled-up knots!

Clem: Wrong order.

You: Oh, what do you know?

Clem: I know you put those two lines in the wrong order. They're not even in the same verse.

You: Ruining my fun, Clementine. Ruining my fun.

Clem: I do not want to watch the Grinch.

You: Fine, what do you want to watch?