"Wait- That was serious?"

You felt a hand against your shoulder, shaking you lightly as you drearily slept, your eyes beginning to peak open before shutting again almost immediately.

"Mmph.." You grumbled, rolling onto the side of your soft, comfy bed, "Grmph.."

You could feel the hand shake you harder, and yet you still refused to get up, your hands clasped around the warm duvet that clung to your skin.

"Go away, Hange.." You frowned, not even opening your eyes to see who it was, "It's too early for this.."

"Do I look like Hange to you?" A deep voice asked as your eyes suddenly shot open.

"Levi?" You asked, your body still hidden beneath too many blankets to count, "Why're you here? It's so early.."

Levi glanced at the clock on his wrist, "It's not early, it's already 6:30."

"Die."

He shrugged you harder, his knee pressed against your bed a his figure leant over you: you could smell the cigarettes on his teeth.
"Don't be lazy, brat.." He whispered, "You need to wake up. That's an order."

"Fuck off.." You quietly hummed, "Why are you here?"

He groaned under his breath, leaning back as you felt him sit beside you, his body relaxing, "I offered to help you train, remember?"

You gave him an expression of slight disgust, "Wait- you were being serious?"

"Of course I was being serious." He coldly answered, "Now get the hell up before I force you up myself."

You rolled back onto your side, facing way from him with your duvet neatly cupped under your chin, the warmth radiating onto you as you yawned.
"Okay.. you do that." You sarcastically answered, already dozing back off.

Levi slapped his hand against his forehead, dragging it down his face with regret to agreeing to helping you - but either way, he never broke a deal and you were apart of his Squad, he couldn't let you go the easy route.

"You're so difficult.." He harshly whispered to you, before he gripped onto the duvet, pulling it completely off of the bed with single pull, "There. Now get up."

Your body felt already frozen over from the cold.

Goosebumps rose up on your arms and legs, your arms covering your chest as you groaned.
"Levi..!" You whined, "I'm cold."

His eyes rolled, his fingers around yours to drag you up from your bed, "Don't be so dramatic.. You'll warm up in no time when you start exercising."

You tiredly sat up, hands over your eyes, "Just get out so I can change.."

He quickly nodded, glad you were finally getting up from bed as he left the room, closing the door behind him.

You drearily got up, forcing yourself to begin getting ready and clean your face.

You brushed your teeth before rinsing your mouth with water, then changing into a pair of leggings and a baggy shirt you hadn't worn yet.

You left the room, Levi giving you a sarcastic wave as you rolled your eyes.

"Morning, sunshine." He began walking beside you, both of you making your way out to the gym, "I can see you're not a morning person."

"Not when I'm awoken at 6 a.m. to workout.." You yawned, stretching out your arms, "Couldn't we have trained after breakfast?"

He shook his head, "Time waits for no one; the gym is crowded after breakfast, plus you'd get a stitch." He began to explain as you began to fee slightly more awake, stretching your arms out a little further, "Mornings and late evenings are the best times to go."

The sky was still dark outside, a few stars still visible. You had around an hour and a half until people would start to enter the gym for training, leaving you with an hour and a half alone with Levi Ackerman once again.

He opened the door for you as the metallic taste of the gym entered your mouth, Levi opening the windows for some fresh air outside.

You let out a long sigh, watching him from afar as his body stretched to reach for the window, his shirt raising to show the bottom of his abs as your eyes quickly looked away, not wanting him to catch you looking.

"Well, anyway," You began a new conversation, watching his figure move slowly towards you from the corner of your eye, "What do you want to start with? You're the boss."

About 45 minutes passed you both.

You'd done press-ups (yourself over exaggeratedly groaning the entire time as Levi forced you to do more), worked on the punching bags and had been forced to do the plank for what seemed to be forever.

Levi's hands gripped onto your thighs, his knees against your feet to prevent you from toppling over as you did what felt like the 500th sit up.

Your body sunk back, your forehead sweating as Levi calmly watched you, giving you a disgusted look whenever you gave up.

"Don't be lazy." He insulted you under his breath.

"I'm not being lazy.." You tiredly frowned, "You're overworking me, it's barely been forty five minutes and I don't think I've sweat more in my entire life.."

His hands slipped from your thighs, one of his hands clasping around yours to help you sit up, "It's because you're overheating. If you'd just taken your shirt off like I had suggested earlier you'd be way bette-"

You glared at him as he passed you a bottle of water, "Don't play with me right now, Ackerman."

He leaned closer to you, his hands pressed to your knees as you stayed sat on the mat on the floor, "Or what?" He teased, flicking your chin up with his index finger, "What are you going to do about it?"

You groaned, wiping your forehead, "You're lucky I'm too exhausted to argue back with you.." You shrugged, "I don't even think I need to train anymore though, to be honest, I'm fine at combat."

He scoffed, "After your performance today, I highly doubt that."

Your eyebrows twitched, "Well, you shouldn't. I'm good at combat, I'd say I'm even better than you."

Levi's eyes widened unable to tell if you were joking or not, "Is that so?" He asked in a condescending tone.

You didn't think so, but you were too stubborn to back down from your claim, "Mhm."

"Alright then." He brought himself up to his feet, "Prove it."

"Huh-?"

"Prove you're stronger than me: that you'd be able to beat me in a fight."

He waited for you to back down.

You stood up, copying him as his eyebrow raised, "Fine! I will."