Just A Little Tipsy

He placed your hand against his firm, broad shoulder. His other hand trickled along the your arm, lacing around your finger tips.

He swayed you in slow and calm movements.

Levi slowly buried his face against your neck, his silver eyes closing, "I thought you weren't going to come.." He murmured, making your skin tickle with every word.

"I finished my paperwork earlier than expected."

"Oh, yeah?" You felt him smile against you, holding your body even closer against his, "You're wearing the dress I like, too.." Levi paused for a few moments before you felt his lips gently melt into your neck, "You look so gorgeous tonight."

Your fingers tightened around his, feeling his firm hand drop from your waist and to your hips, his thumb swaying up and down: you could feel Levi's touch through your thin, tight dress.

He kissed your neck slowly; you sighed with relief at the feeling of his soft lips against you.

His other hand stayed firmly against your hip, beginning to slowly roll your hips as a smirk slowly formed against his lips.
"L-..evi." The Captain's name fell from your lips easily, feeling his lips grow rougher against the soft spot of your neck.

You heard the door slowly creak back open as his hand skimmed back up, his face pulling away as a quiet grown fell from his lips.

His silver eyes rolled, "Fucks sake.."

"Levi," A woman's voice called out as you felt your chest suddenly tighten, "Hurry. Things are getting boring in there and your drink is still half-full."

Your eyebrow raised, watching Levi's head sink down, "Can't you read the room, Rico? I'm spending time with my fiancé right now."

She shrugged her shoulders, not even giving you a single glance, "Hange is there, too, they're plastered out of their mind and it's beginning to get on my nerves."

Levi's eyes rolled before he gestured towards the large, double doors, hinting at her to leave; the Garrison did as she was told, leaving the doors wide open with a hint of spite.

Levi's arms hooked over your shoulders, pulling you in close. His hands ran against the back of your neck; your fingers traced against his waist, firmly pulling him against you.

Levi Ackerman placed his finger against your chin, pulling your chin to part your lips before his tongue slid in your mouth - his lips were so soft against yours.

He deepened into the kiss, his grip becoming more forceful and heated. Your thighs pressed together, before beginning to lean away.
Your forehead pressed against his, "Come on.. let's go say hi to Hange."

Levi groaned in response.

You pushed his soft hair away from his face, "Please? We can come back straight afterwards, but I want to see them still."

His silver eyes rolled, before his hand slipped back into yours, leading you into the other room down the hallway.

You read the sign outside of the door:

' SMOKING ROOM '

As the door opened, you were greeted with the faint smell of cigarettes and alcohol.

Levi protectively placed his hand at the bottom of your back, keeping you close to him as multiple heads perked at the sight of you, "Stay close to me." He murmured, beginning to walk you through the small crowd, "I don't know a lot of the people in here, so don't leave my sight."