Christmas Special, One

A Few Weeks Later,

Levi rubbed his eyes, letting out a tired sigh as he began to awake from one of the best sleeps he'd had in years. His grey eyes fluttered open and closed, raising an eyebrow as he realised which day it was.

He enjoyed mornings like these: you still sleeping soundly in bed, and him already wide awake due to his insomnia, able to kiss you a 'good morning' and make you a cup of tea to slowly wake up to. He liked your morning face, despite you numerously telling him that you hated how 'groggy' and 'unalive' you seemed to look.

He rolled onto his side, spooning you calmly as he heard you yawn.

He leaned closer, planting a gentle kiss against your cheek, "Merry Christmas, 'sunshine.." He whispered as your eyes slowly opened, before watching them open completely - alert and somehow completely awake.

You sat up quickly, your arms flinging out into the air and accidentally hitting him in the nose as you quickly yelled, "Happy birthda-! Oh shit.. I'm sorry." You awkwardly apologised as you realised his eyes were already watering.

He scoffed, shuffling back to his own side of the bed, "Is that my birthday present? A bloody nose?"

"You don't have a blood nose- or at least, I don't think you do.." You muttered quietly to yourself, leaning closer as you moved his hand out of the way of his nose, giving him a warm smile afterwards, "Nope; you're all good. Happy birthday, Levi." You whispered, giving him a long kiss as he felt you smile against him, almost forgetting that it was his own birthday, "Do you wanna get up so you can open the present I got for you?"

Your boyfriend thought to himself for a few moments before shaking his head, pulling your body back down to the bed against his as he sighed against your forehead, "No, not yet. It won't be long before Hange comes to our room and drags us out to celebrate the holiday.. We should enjoy it just being us for a little while longer.."

You chuckled, feeling his muscular arms wrap loosely around your hips, his cold hands slipping beneath your shirt and pressing against your stomach, causing you to flinch at his chilling skin.

You relaxed back into his embrace, feeling slightly warmer as the heavy duvets covered you both.

The rest of the day went quickly: yourself, Levi, Hange and a few others soon meeting in the Mess Hall to exchange presents and greetings, before heading out for the day to the main town to celebrate the holidays, as well as Levi's birthday.

However, as the evening grew late you managed to slip away from the group, saying that you were tired but (after almost ten minutes of passive aggressive arguing) managed to convince Levi to stay with the rest whilst Hange walked you home, completely unaware of what you had planned.

You closed the door to your bedroom, enjoying the warmth that clung to your skin as you instantly dropped your clothes to the floor and threw your bags to the other side of the bedroom.

You anxiously made your way to your bathroom to go run yourself the quickest shower possible, already aware that the clock was ticking before Levi would get sick of everyone and walk back home to you.

You towel dried your body whilst cleaning the room, getting rid of anything that needed to be gotten rid of.

You pulled out the drawer you'd kept hidden under your bed, throwing all the contents out onto the bed: candles, matches, incense.. anything you could think of that would make the night as romantic as possible.

You lit all of the candles, placing them on either bed side table. You drafted the misty scent before doing the same to your favourite scented incense, enjoying the hazy fumes that slowly filled the air.

The corner of the lips curled into a smile, glancing outside of your windows to check if he was there - gladly, he was not.

You wondered to the drawer beneath your bed, pulling it out as your eyes scanned through different colours and fabrics. You put on your best lingerie - a black set that Levi had openly favourited in the past.

With the clock still ticking, you sprayed on your favourite perfume, slightly reapplying your makeup.

You boredly then sat yourself in the middle of your bed, making a few last adjustments to your outfit and the environment around you before patiently waiting for your fiancé to arrive.

Levi sulkily walked down the dark hallway, dragging his jacket down his arms with a prominent frown placed on his lips, agitated that he'd been guilt tripped by you into spending more time out than he needed to.

He clasped his hand over his door at the end of the empty hall, cracking it open slowly as his voice grew stern and cold, "I'm not happy that you made me stay out. I think I made it pretty clear that I wanted to leave and you-.." His body froze in place as his silver eyes locked onto you, slowly drifting up your body, "Woah.. hey, there."

Levi lost his train of thought: a heat taking over his body as he saw you on the bed, the door closing behind him.

You scrunched your nose with a small smirk, "What were you saying?"

Levi adamantly shook his head, pressing his lips tightly together as he walked closer to you, "Nothing; it does not matter. Let's just forget about that." He muttered as you watched him begin to crawl across the bed towards you, gripping hold of his cravat to pull it down his chest.

He crawled inbetween your legs, pressing himself against you with his hands tracing grabbing at your thighs for balance.

You watched his grey eyes wander down you, analysing each part of your body as his fingers ran gently along your skin, still cold from the winter-night outside.

He leaned closer, smiling against your lips as he softly spoke, "I love you, Y/N."

He slowly pressed his lips against yours, kissing you softly as he used his hands to massage your thighs, leaning further into the kiss as his tongue quickly slipped into your mouth.

You felt yourself grin lightly as he brought his mouth away, "I love the way you say my name."

Levi smiled back, pecking at your lips between every syllable of each word, "And I love saying it."

The Captain brought his hand against your shoulder, his fingers tracing against your collar bone as one of your raven straps fell down your arm.

His hands travelled against your body as you watched his cheeks flush to a light shade of pink, his eyes ever so often meeting yours as his smirk stayed prominent against his face.

"So," He muttered to you as you felt his head bury against your neck, placing a sudden rough kiss against your skin as you sharply gasped, "What do you have planned for me tonight?"