"His Girlfriend."

More boredom-filled hours passed you in an eternity.

Your forehead sunk onto your desk, groaning under your breath as your mind ached with a lack of knowledge of how to cure your deathly boredom.

Your E/C eyes slowly drifted over to the clock, before your eyes lit up as you realised that it was ten o'clock at night.

Your eyes immediately lit up as you heard a knock against your door.

You smiled widely, using the side of your hand to elevate your voice, "You can come in!" You called out, watching the door immediately open.

A familiar, smiling face greeted you back as Onyankopon entered your room.

You offered him a smile, watching as the tall man wandered in front of your bed, outstretching his arms before collapsing onto your mattress tiredly.

You turned your body to face him, your head resting against your balled up fist, "Hey." Your eyebrow raised as he huffed, "Are you okay?"

He pressed his lips tightly together, "No."

Your eyes widened a little, "Oh? What happened?"

He tilted his head up, his muscles tense and his eyebrows furrowed together, "So, I'm minding my own business, enjoying the day that is supposed to be a break for me-.."

You instantly leaned in, intrigued.

He shook his head, "And then, all of a sudden I've got near two hundred unfilled documents on my lap that are awaiting to be filled in!"

"I'm sorry, that's unfair."

"With the expedition tomorrow, and the one that's happening today," Onyankopon groaned under his breath, "There's not enough people to take over different jobs."

You nodded along with a sympathetic frown, "Yeah, I heard about the mission happening today," Your voice softened, "Armin mentioned it this morning: it sounds dangerous. I can't help but be worried for Zeke and Eren."

You watched your closest friends head perk: his nose scrunched and his eyebrow raised.

"You're.. really worried about them?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" You gave him an insulted glare, "Of course I'm worried about them. They're my family."

"No-.. It's not that, it's just.." He bit the inside of his cheek, hesitating with worry that he would offend you with what he was about to infer, "Are you and Levi arguing, or something?"

"Huh-?"

"I know that you told me to not get involved in your relationship, and I understand that, but-.." The man swallowed, sitting up as he scratched the back of his head, "It's unfair of you to ignore the fact that Levi is on that mission too, and, unlike your brothers, his injuries can't heal in just a few minutes."

You felt your heart suddenly drop.

"What?" You softly spoke, "Levi.. is on that mission, too?" Your voice turned quiet as you felt your heart suddenly begin to race, Onyankopon beginning to realise what he'd done, "He-.. He never told me."