A Match

Duke is a title given to the youngest Prince of the King Levis when the crown Prince inherited the throne.

Drake is the best support of the crown prince and never show interest to the throne.
Thus the King gave him the utmost trust.
Giving the military power to him.
Drake is already 47 years old but since he reach the age of 25, he stopped physically aging.
The lifespan of a beast race can reach to thousand years depend on their mana power. Drake is a level 8 mana user and one of the strongest on the Universe 32.

"Brother, we find a match for you." The King and Drake are talking privately in the King's study room.
Raising the cup of wine.
Though Drake is already 47 he only had 2 serious relationship that ended up in failure too due to different interests.

Women want to have his children. His genes are one of the best. But as one of the strongest race, conceiving his child seems imposible.

Though he knows their schemes, he tried to cooperate to see if they will be able to really conceived his child. But its a failure.

"Hmm.. Instead of worrying about me. How about you?" Since they are alone. Drake talk to his brother in a relax tone.

The King smiles wryly.
"After she miscarriage for the third time, Vanessa starts making a fuss.  Its really heart breaking to see her like this."

"Beast race children, once they conceived the baby was always been strong. Miscarriage is a very uncommon thing. Ofcourse she will lose her mind but she should know that it's always different when the partner has a strong mental power. She should be ready her heart."
Drake shakes his head.
The King looks weaker but he is also a level 8 mana user. Ofcourse its different when conceiving their children.
"Tell her to be more patient."

The King sighs and nods
"Back to your match. Its 80% match. Its very high. You should take this chance. She is very desired right now but she sent a letter saying she wants to be your bride."

Drake smirks.
"Hmm.."

"What's wrong with that uninterested smirk?"

"If she is that famous then give her to someone else. Why does she sounds like she is doing me a great honor?"

Loren sighs.
"You and your ego." He shakes his head. "Are you sure you'll let this one pass by?"

Drake shrugged his shoulder.
"Who cares? I have a millenium to find someone."

Loren chuckles.
"If father is alive and heard you."

Drake plays with the wine in his hand.

Their father will surely strangle him to death.

***

Jerome wakes up from the maids knock.
The closet shouldnt have any clothes since he doesnt bring any but now its full of clothes. All of them are his sizes fitted to him.
He smiles.

"Elian, your family is so nice." He take a change of clothes and take a shower.
The bathroom is covered with tall mirror. He looks at his body and touched his belly. Its not a belly from fat so its a different feeling.
His body is too white too.
Jerome feels shy.
"Elian, is it okay to have your body? What really happened to you though? Where are you now?" He doesnt understand why Elian disappear and how he is now in his body.
He carry the bump in his belly and smiles.
"Okay. Ill take care of your baby and family as a thanks for giving me another life, okay?"
Jerome rubs his stomach.

After taking a shower.
Jerome comes down to eat his meal.
He walks so slow he feels funny about it himself.

But there are no other people rushing him so he just take his time.
He watches television drama's too.
All his ideas about pregnant people are only seen in dramas. He see them having miscarriage because they trip in the staircase or pushed down. He doesnt want that.

After he finally step down the stair he is a bit perspiring.
Slowly walking down the stair is harder than he thought and also because the stair is too long.

"Ah?"

Jerome was face by a man wearing a black suit.
His skin is like a bark of a tree, ash gray in color. He is like a silver tree.
"Elian,"
He stares at his stomach and he looks away wiping the tears in his eyes.

Jerome is startled and also feel a bit sad.
The man looks very kind.

"That." He doesnt know him at first but slowly he recall the huge blow-up picture with gold frame display when you enter this house.
"Dad."

Crowen looks at Jerome and he stood up from the chair and hugs him.
"I told you that I will take you back once you learned your lesson. Why did you not go back and admit your mistake sooner? How did you let yourself be in this situation?"
Crowen looks at Jerome. His belly is already this huge. It would be too inconvenient to do anything alone.

Jerome doesnt know what Elian is thinking.
So he can only shut his mouth and apologize in his stead.
"Im sorry Dad."

"How about the baby? Who is your obgyne?"

"Doctor Hyene. He said the baby is very strong inside."

Crowen reaches for his son belly and touch it.
"So strong?"

Jerome nods.
"Dad, I am not very sure but...I can only think of that person...The tiger..."

"Let's not talk about it for now. There is a huge chance that your baby will not be a tiger. If its a human then it doesnt matter who is his other father."

Jerome eyes widen. He actually want to tell the other person about their baby. Even if he doesnt love Elian, for sure he can spare affection for their baby. But he is already afraid of Toffer's reaction before. Now his father is also giving that same reaction.
"Is he that bad?"

Crowen paused.
He knows that Duke Wrose is too powerful that they will not be able to help out Elian if he got together with him. But if Elian successfully gave birth to his son, its possible for the Duke to propose marriage.

"No. Ofcourse not. I thought you dont want him to know since you never tell him."
Crowen said.

Jerome nods.
"Ah. So thats why. Im not sure how to tell him."

"So you really want to tell him." Crowen thought his son is still in love with that guy, Kale, who just got married.

"Well...its our baby." Jerome blushes thinking its not actually 'his' but Elian but now he is Elian so he is partly part of the 'our'.

Crowen takes a deep breath.
The thing about his son and Duke of Wrose is treated like a one night stand. If he suddenly call the other party saying he is to be a father, they will be ridicule by the world for climbing too high. But he still want to follow his wishes.

"Okay. Ill try to get an appointment with the Duke."

Jerome nods holding his belly.

A/N:

Eyow.
Struggle to finish one chap. Hahahhah.
What happen.
Lets eat boiled corn, yum yum~