Liar

Drake stretches his neck to left and right.
He looks at the couch and see Elian nodding his head to sleep.

Drake chuckles and stood up.
He wants to scoop Elian to sleep when Elian fist hits his face.

Drake is covered with mana and doesn't feel any discomfort. But Elian winced and open his eyes abruptly.

"My hand hurts." Elian said softly.

Drake chuckles.
"Who ask your hand to punch me?"

Elian frowns. He rubs his eyes and stretches his body.
"I didn't punch you. Which eye did you see me punching you?" He pouts.

Drake uses his index and middle finger into a v shape pointing at his two eyes.
"These eyes."

Elian blinks.
"Did I really?" He touches his cheek. "Did I hurt you?"

Drake eyes squinted and then he softly smiles.
"How can you hurt me? Don't you know how strong I am? Nobody in Universe 32 can defeat me so easily."

Elian rolls his eyes. Hearing a man bragging is really painful in the ear.

"Okay. You are so great and mighty."

Drake flicka his forehead.
"You don' believe me?"

"Ah?" Elian shocked and rubs hhis hurt forehead.
"Do you really need to hurt me?"

Drake laughs. He thinks this little one is not that obedient as he first thought.
"I hurt you with just that? If people hears you they might think I really bully you."

Elian eyes widen.
He stops rubbing his forehead.
"Im not hurting anymore."

Drake lifts him in his arms.

"Ah?!" Elian was used to Duan suddenly carrying him that he automatically clings his arms around Drake's neck. Their eyes met
"Why did you carry me? I can walk."

Drake nods.
"I know."

He carry Elian effortlessly.

Elian smiles timidly.

The two are quiet until they reach the Master's bedroom.

The bed is too huge and soft.

Drake removes his shoes without putting Eliam down. It appears he done that all the time making him do it within a few seconds.
He continue carrying Elian as he steps in the soft bed and finally putting him down in the soft feather paradise nest in the middle of the bedroom.

Drake turns into a white tiger beast with black prominent stripes.

Circling around him. Elian obediently lay on the bed of feather. Then Drake also lay down beside him.

Elian blushes.
"I will sleep here?" He asks.

Drake eyes stare at him. Then he closes his eyes.
Drake in his beast form is long and huge than normal animal in the wild. He also can't speak human language in this form.

Elian tells himself not to be greedy but seeing Drake completely motionless make him brave. He moves his body near Drake and touches the soft fur. It was not only soft. It smells very nice. Elian falls asleep clutching some of Drake's fur.
Drake, who is motionless in the bed, slowly opens his eyes watching Elian sleeping on his fur. He can heart not only Elian's breathing but also his heart beating and the baby's heart. He yawns and the naughty tail that keeps moving left and right rolls around Elian's waist. Slowly, Drake closes his eyes too.

When Elian wakes up, he was in the middle of a nest of feather. The soft feathers are even stuck to his body and face. He spats out the feather on his mouth. He daze for seconds before he remembers that he is in Drake's room.
He looks from left to right. But didn't see Drake.

He went to the bathroom to relieve himself and washes his face. He saw an unused toothbrush and think it was prepared for him so he used it. If it was not for him, he can only apologize later.

After freshening out.
He heard a knocks in the door asking if he wants the food to be delivered in the room.
He doesn't have the habit of eating in the bedroom so he refused.
He saw clothes for pregnant men in the edge of the very huge bed and change into that.
He went out to eat breakfast.

"Where is the Duke?" He asks the maid robot.

"The Duke is in the study."
The robot answered.

"Have he eaten breakfast?" He asks.

"The Duke has eaten."

Elian smiles.
"Thank you Maid robot."

The maid robot moves away.

Elian looks sad. It's really different to have robot and real person conversation.

After eating, he went to see the Duke in the study.

"Oh you are working. I won't disturb you." He smiles

Drake, who is holding himself not to throw up lot up.

"You finally awake! Come here. I'll give the baby some mana."
Drake saw Elian's jerking away but only for a few seconds. Elian reaches his hand immediately as if the hesitation awhile ago is not from him.

Drake holds his hand and rubs it.
"Forget it. Let's find a different way to make you consumme mana."

Elian shakes his head.
"No.no. I just feel surprise. It doesn't really hurt."

Drake chuckles in anger.
"Really? It doesn't?"

Elian nods with a smile.
"It doesn't!"

Drake flicks his forehead.
Elian gasps and rubs his hurt forehead.

"It doesn't hurt too?" Drake asks.

Elian pouts but slowly nods his head.

Drake snorts.
'So stubborn.'

He flicks Elian's forehead with small coat of mana  and tears drips down his forehead.

Drake feels distressed and amused.
"It doesn't hurt?"

Elian pursed his lips.

"What's wrong?" Drake asks.

"It...doesn't hurt..." Elian sobs.

Drake hugs him.
"Shh..Don't cry, you little liar."

"It hurts."

"Why do you lie if you'll get find out anyways? So stupid?" Drake snorts.

Elian wipes his eyes.
"But the baby is too young. As the baby's mother, even if it hurts, I will do my best to endure it. So the baby will grow up healthy. Don't worry about me. You are already very gentle. I can tell. So it doesn't hurt so much." Elian said.

Drake rubs his head.
"You convince me. Fine  let's do it this way. But you have to tell me if it's too painful."

Elian nods.

Drake grabs his hand and stares at him.
"You have to tell me."

Elian nods again.

Drake doesn't believe this little Liar.
He should find another way.

A/N:

Hahhahahaha
Feeling sleepy