Weak

When Drake came back. The door to Drake and Elian's room is blocked.

Eliza walks toward Drake behind her is Crowen carrying a thick blanket.

"Elian said he doesn't want to talk to you." Eliza smiles.

"Did you explain to him how unreasonable he was?" Drake frowns.

"We did. But it's no use." Crowen shakes his head sadly. "He is too spoiled. Maybe you will not like him any more? Besides you already have another wom--"

Eliza hits his stomach with her elbow.

"Are you telling him to break the engagement with your son?" Eliza glares at him.

Crowen shakes his head.
"I just feel like Elian is too unreasonable. If he is like this, if the Duke has more children outside. Their family will not be quiet and harmonious. Iit's not goo--"

Eliza steps on his foot and squeeze.

Crowen wryly smiles shutting up.

Drake sneers at Crowen's kindness.

"I do not understand Elian's anger. I already told him that he has nothing to fear. But it seems his emotions won't allow him to understand me."

"He is just sad and worried. He is thinking that the new baby will be able to take your feelings away from him and the baby. So he better not want you earlier."

"So cowardly?" Drake taps his chin.

"Well, he is pregnant and thinking so much." Crowen adds. 'It was you who is at fault.'
He wanted to say.

"What should I do?" Drake asks again.
Unlike the usual certain Duke. Drake's been asking what to do from people.

"Well...First tell us what you feel for our son. We want to know if you still want to continue the marriage or not. And how serious you are."
Eliza said.

"I am serious. I will marry him."
Drake said.

"Why are you so obssessed with Elian? I will understand before but now..." Crowen looks at Drake, suspicious.

"Because he is cute." Drake said seriously.

"Ah?" Crowen and Eliza look at Drake with.....disbelief.

"What?" Eliza asks again.

"He is very cute. Adorable. Lovely. Like a monkey."

"I am not a monkey!" Elian shouted inside the room.

Drake smirks.

Eliza and Crowen look at the closed door in shocked.

"Eavesdropping? Why not show yourself and listen properly?" Drake smiles.

"......."

"Come here." Drake said.

"Zzzzzzz...."

Drake laughs loudly.
Who snores so loud near the door?

"......Elian said you should sleep outside the room. I already prepared a room next door. Here is the blanket not prepared for you." Eliza smiles more warmly at Drake.

"Thank you mother." Drake smiles. In reality, Eliza and Drake are the same age. But now Drake is marrying Elian. Eliza doesn't feel repulsive about it.

"......." Elian doesn't know why his mother said that to Drake. Maybe he will misunderstand that he is the one that picked the blanket for him.....thought he really pick it....just....just pick it randomly.