Attendance

"You are going to your father's home planet? Just so you know,they are the most racist toward human beings. You will be in a lot of heartache." Drake said kissing Elian's lips.

Elian slaps his face away and looks at their son who is reading a book.

Drake rubs his hurt cheek.

"Mom also told me it'll be hard but If Dad falls inlove with Mom, then there might be a chance that one of my cousins like me too!"

"Aren't I enough? I like you the most~"
Drake grins.

Elian moves away from Drake and hugs Jaden.

"Mom?" Jaden looks at Elian.

"Dont come here! Dont you have any shame in front of your son?" Elian eyes widen glaring at Drake..

Drake chuckles.
And jumps hugging the two.

Drake looks at Jaden and Elian who are laughing.

Drake smiles.

"I would give up everything so you two will stay smiling like this forever."
Drake pinched the two cheeks.

Jaden smiles.
He too feels the same. This is a perfect family. So good to be true.
It makes him feel sorry for his past self that didnt even ask half of this happiness but still not given any.

"I will be the best son so you two will always be proud of me!" Jaden smiles.

Elian hugs him  from behind and Drake kisses him at front.

"I love you."
"I love you."

Elian and Drake look at each other as they both says I love you to Jaden at the same time and grins at each other

"We love you."
"We love you."

Jaden eyes wet.
"Hm." He touches his Mom and Dad's face."I love you too"

Elian dresses Jaden perfectly.
They are going to attend Fredrist Reunion party and will stay in the Planet for a week to sight see.

"Mom."

Jaden never meet his Grandfather's parents in his past life.
Jaden knows that Plant carnivore is very against on uniting with human and his mother might be an existense they cant stand.
Still, he can't help be excited.

"Baby~" Crowen saw Elian and Jaden coming and his face brightens.

Jaden runs to his Grandfather's arm.

Crowen carried him and looks at Elian.

Crowen open arm welcome him.

"Son, dont be afraid. Your Mother, Your brother, your sister and I will be here for you and Jaden." Crowen said as if he is going to a war.

Elian nods.
"Okay."

Crowen is worried as he looks at his son and grandson sitting alone in the table eating.

Crowen was called by his father and they all happiky chatting in one table with Crowen other brothers and sisters.

Eliza frowns.
She is also called in the table of where all the women chatted about this and that.

Duan and Elionora are in bad mood too.
Its obvious that everyone is targeting Elian, wanting to make him feel uncomfortable so Elian will flip and everyone has the right yo reprimand Elian or send him away.

Though Jaden was almost like the reunion star.
Everyone likes him.
A white cub.
They want him to play with the children but Jaden remains beside Elian

"Play with them."

Jaden shakes his head.

"I dont want to play with them. They think my mother is bad so I think they arw bad too."
Jaden snorts.
So double standard.
Hates Elian for being a man who bore a son but likes the son who is strong and powerful?

Elian giggles.
"Mommy is fine."
Elian looks around.
There are people whispering and giggling looking at him. But in his eyes they are not important.

"I am marrying Duke of Wrose. They cant marry better than I do." Elian proudly said.
He giggles.
"I know that the world is always like this but I dont want you to be influence by it. Not because they dont like me, it means they are bad people. You go and play with them. Maybe among them, one is willing to cross the difference and like you."

Jaden paused.
He looks at his unbothered mother.
He smiles.

"Mom..You are the best! But I still think I dont want to play and leave you. I am your guard. Dad appointed me this great honor!"

"Oh my, Duke Drake gives you a task?" Elian pokes his cheek.

Jaden grins and nods his head.
"Yes! I am officially Mommy's....No Elian Fredrist Knight!"

"A knight! Ahahhaha." Elian kisses his forehead.
"Thanks Mr.Knight."

".....meow~~" Jaden shows his white teeth.

Elian giggles.

.
.
.

Everyone paused seeing Drake walking through the event venue.

"Duke...This is a family gathering, why are here?"

Drake looks at a tree stump....or so he views the elderly.

Drake snorts.

"I know. That is why I am here. To get my family."

A woman with a white smooth skin walks.

"Good evening Your excellency."

Drake stares at the woman and then roll his eyes.
"What do you want Aspen?"

"....I am not an Aspen, my lord." The woman frowns. "My race is an herb clan of Dusty Miller. We work with the government to make more medicine for the citizen." She smiles. "Ive been meaning to meet your excellency."

Drake nods.
"Now that you meet me. What else do you want?"

The womna blushes.
"I heard...Your excellency let other race if they can bear your seed?"

Drake coughs violently.
"You heard some nasty rumour.Am I an experiment to anyone?" He laughs.
"And even if I am like that in the past, I am no longer doing that. I am a faithful husband now."

Drake walks pass them but the woman follows him
"I understand his highness words but the elders think that compare to a man. A woman is best to give birth to a future Duke. And I was nominated as having the best gene among all the Fredrist clan." She smiles. "Today, we are going to raise this and....If it play out well, I will be replacing Elian as your fiancee. My name is Carmen. Just want you to know." Carmen bows.

Drake laughs loudly.

Elian on the far end saw Drake being close to a beautiful woman.

"Your father know someone in our clan?" Elian tilts his head.

Jaden has a bad feeling. He frowns.

A/N:

We moved house.
So Im....tired asf hahahhha