Cutest

Crowen keeps peeling apple while Elian keeps eating the peeled apple slices.
Crowen smiles happily as he watches his youngest son cheeks bulging while he chewed. He is like a squirrel beastman child...no...his son surely is cuter.
Toffer watches as his boss and idol become a son's slave. But how can he blame him?

Young master Elian came back as a change man. He is now adorable and cute. He is also sensible and he smiles alot.
Plus his round tummy gives everyone the feeling of happiness.

Crowen ditches all his work for the next 2 weeks.
He wants to accompany his son.

Ofcourse the madame won't be out done. She just finalizing things in her end and they will soon, both of them, accompany Young Master Elian all day for the next two weeks.

Jerome has no idea but he likes the old man.
He is very kind to him.

"Dad, I'm full." Jerome pitifully look at the tower of peeled apples.

"Oh. Then stop eating. Do you want to walk in the garden?" He asks.

Jerome smiles.
"Okay. Will Dad come with me?"

Crowen doesn't plan to let him go alone. Ofcourse he will go but the feeling of being coyly ask by his son makes it more worthy.
"Dad will accompany you ofcourse."

Jerome happily enjoy the feeling of having a father once again.
He smiles happily and thought of the children coyly grabbing their Dad's arm while they walk in the streets in his original world. But those are elementary children.
Can an adult do it too? Isn't it too intimate?
His father is a famous news anchor. Though he is not a cold father, he is too busy. So they barely spend time together.
He smiles and tugs on Crowen's clothes.

"What's wrong? Do you feel sick?"

Jerome shakes his head.
"Can I hug Dad's arm?"

"!!!!!" Crowen looks at Elian and happily nods.
"Of course. Come here. Dad never lend my arms to anyone except to your Mom.Is it comfortable? Dad's skin is not smooth."

"It's good. Dad is very warm."

Crowen laughs happily.
He never eat a single bite but he is too full.
His laughter affects other servants and they all smile while watching the father and son on the garden.

When Eliza came, she was greeted by his husband and son intimately laughing while walking on the garden.

"Mommy." Crowen intimately called her.

"You two..It's already cold outside. Why are you walking around?" She gasps looking at Elian's big belly. Her eyes are sour.
She glares at Elian but there's compromise doting in it too.
She wanted to reprimand him from staying away for too long. What if the baby and Elian hurt themselves when Elian is away from home? What would she and his husband do?

But she can't voice put her disatisfaction.
She can only hugs his son.
"You. Don't even know when to come back when it's already this big(belly)?"

Jerome smiles.
"Sorry Mom."

Being sweetly called Mom, Eliza let go of her angry face and smiles at Elian.
"Well, Mommy is not mad anymore. Let's go inside. It's already cold here."

"It's not cold. Dad is warm."

"Yes. Your dad is very warm." She chuckles.

The three went inside the house.

Sitting on the living room.
Jerome is drinking hot chocolate drink his mother made for him.
His father and mother sat next to each his side while he comfortably sat in the middle.

"So you want to talk to Duke of Wrose." Worriedly, Eliza looks at his husband.

Crowen nods and pats her hand.
"It'll be fine."

"If it'll inconvenient Dad and Mom. I will not be so willful."

"That's not it. There are many benefits having connection with the Duke. But there's also many disadvantages. Let's just contact with him for now. If he refuse to acknowledge you and the baby then it'll be his lost."

"Okay." Jerome smiles. He never think parent can be this supportive. He feels happy.
He wanted to show them that he is very thankful but doesn't know what to do. He feels shy if he just hug them suddenly so he grabs their hand each side and squeeze them. He smiles at them while doing so.

Eliza hugs Elian's head. Tears start to form in her eyes. She shouldn't have let her husband to teach his son a lesson. What happened to her son that made him like this? She really feel bad thinking all the hardship his son encountered while away from them, insecure and no one to rely on.

Not only Eliza, Crowen feel more terrible.
For actually someone as willful as their son to turn like this. How can Elian's careful glances escape his eyes. He actually feel shy toward his own parents. His heart trembles in pain.
His son must have been in too much pressure outside. He should have been more patient with him. So what if he mess with some people? So what if he tried to ruin his ex's wedding? His son is more important!

Crowen raised Elian's hand and kisses it.
Rubbing the top of his son's hand.
"Dad is here now. Don't be afraid."

Jerome blushes even more but he is very happy.
It really feels so warm.

"Your brothers and sister also want to see you as soon as possible. Sadly your brother and sister are not in the planet at the moment. Once they return you have to ask them for gifts." Eliza chuckles.

"Gifts? I don't want them to think I just want to see them for gifts." Excited, Jerome doesn't have siblings in his original world. He always think it would be so good to have older siblings. They will be able to laugh and play together. And he won't be alone when he is sad. He wishes for siblings most when his parents died. Someone who can genuinely tell him, it'll be alright.

"What's wrong? Why are you sad?" Eliza asks worriedly.

"Mu brother and sister....will they not get mad at me? I'm pregnant but I am not even sure who is my baby's father. I can only think of the tiger but I'm not very sure too."

"....." Crowen grabs his hand. He actually feel a bit worried that his son keeps saying he is not sure who is the father of his baby. "Tell me honestly, why are you uncertain?"

".....that...." Jerome looks worried. He knows his excuse are too lame. Can he says he is not the real Elian and Elian's memory is not fully transfered to him? Just some fragments? "I...actually have memory loss." He said looking down.

Eliza and Crowen look at each other with horror. Memory loss?
Isn't it cause by too much stimuli or terrifying event that made someone to have a selective memory loss? That happened a lot in people that encounter life threatening events. To cope for their fear or pain, their brain choose to forget.

"That.....Sometimes I just recall things normally but just fragments of it. I...When ask who is the father of my son...My brain recalled the n-night I spend with the tiger....um...."
Shyly, he recalled so much of it that his heart trembles. It was like experiencing it himself.

Eliza starts trembling. She did think his son experience something bad outside but she didn't know that it's to this extent!

"Then...when you see Daddy...You think of your memory with me?" Crowen asks tightening his grasps to his son's hand.

Jerome feels guilty and slowly shakes his head.
"I...remember seeing your photo in front of the door....so I think...It was you who is my father.."

Crowen takes a deep breath.
He wanted to kill his past self for letting his son leave the house.
Doesn't know that he is his father?!
How can he accept this?

A/N:

Why am I typing so heavily in my touch screen phone? Ahahhahahha.

It's almost new year.
Happy 2030....ay....Happy 2022 soon