Duan

Duan walks out of the spacecraft.
Wearing white shirt and white pants.
His sturdy body looks very tough. 
And his dark bark-like skin makes him look scary.
His hair is silver making his hair look like a floating wig at night.

"Sir Duan, are you really leaving for 2 weeks? How about the project for the new mecha suit that the unit needs to release?" His assistant asks.

"Ask Mickey to handle it. There is an emergency at home." He didn't look back even though his assistant desperately called him back.

For there is nothing more important than to see his youngest brother.

5 months pregnant!
His heart beats so fast as if he is the one who will be the father soon.
In their family, Elian is the only one who gets pampered by their parents. Elian, afterall, is a human child. He is vulnerable and weak.
But due to that, he grows up being too hard headed.
And his last wild tantrum hurt someone.
Even with his parents pampering, they can't let Elian go down the path of being unable to care for life and harm people. 
Their father asks him to leave the house and only to return when he is ready to admit his mistake.
How hard can it be?
Even if Elian just pretends to admit it. Their parents will buy it for him. But Elian stupidly leave the house for several months.
He is busy at work but he repeatedly coaxes their parents to forgive Elian and send him back home.
Duan never hates Elian. He actually likes him a lot.
But Elian is scared of him. 'He is too dark and he is too tall.' Elian told him before.

He rarely visits Elian in fear that the young brother will get nightmares from seeing him.
Now that he heard Elian is pregnant, all his mind is to be able to see him. Maybe he can take some pictures too. That boy is too white, cute and adorable. He's pregnancy must make him even more!

Due to his surging emotion.
Duan unconsciously speeds up(the spacecraft).

After buying many pregnant clothes for Elian, they went home tired.

Jerome happily asks the maid to wash the clothes.
Just a few minutes and they are all dried up.
Jerome even thinks that they didn't wash the clothes but he didn't doubt them after smelling the clothes.
The clothes are ironed and folded when they arrive. He thought he would fold the clothes himself but he didn't mind and put the clothes in the walk in closet.

Jerome happily looks content with the additional clothes.

After satisfying his eyes, he wondered what to do next and his door was knocked.

"Yes?"

"Son, it's dad."

"Come in Dad."

The door opened.
Crowen is wearing a green shirt and comfortable white pants at home.
He looks like a cool 35 year old man. Jerome really can't blame the saleslady for thinking his father is his lover. The appearance in this world-errr- universe is not fair.

Crowen sat on the edge of the bed.
"Son, Duke of Wrose's assistant replied, the Duke will talk to us next month."

Jerome pouts.
"Next month? Does he know about the baby? He is not putting the baby in his mind?" He felt the Duke really wronged their baby. 
One month? Nobody can be that busy!

Crowen shakes his head.
"I can't just tell anyone that you might be carrying the Duke of Wrose baby. That will be dangerous for you. Not only is the Duke famous and powerful, there are many people that want to harm him. If we tell the Duke that you are pregnant then we can only tell him face to face. See his plan for the future and choose the most favorable outcome."

Jerome feels dizzy.
He doesn't consider anything.

"Dad, I don't really know anything about this world. I fear that because of my lack of awareness I will cause You and mom trouble. What should I do?"

Crowen smiles and holds Elian's hand.
"Then I will teach you slowly. Maybe you will recall things while you learn. Do not be afraid. Dad and Mom will be with you, okay?"

Jerome nods and hugs his father.
"Dad, you are very kind. I like you a lot."

Crowen feels like crying.
He better hurry the investigation about how his son lives away from home. If someone bullies his son, they will pay with their life!

Crowen just got out of his son's room when he saw his wife carrying a glass of milk and some cookies.

"I thought you said you will check your company emails? Why are you in Elian's room?" Eliza shakes her head and grins.

Crowen smiles wryly.
"I'm finished checking. The duke assistant called and told me when the Duke was free. You will give the milk to Elian? Let me hold it for you."

Eliza avoids him.
"Shoo. Shoo. Don't take my alone time with my son. Find your own reason to spend time with him."
Slyly, she grins.

"Darling, don't tire your son." Crowen can only shakes his head.

"I know. Go." Eliza made a 'hmp 'sound and happily wanted to knock on the door but her two hands were occupied.
"Darling~"

Crowen dotingly knock the door for her.
He really thinks his son and wife are very alike. 

Crowen happily walks down the stairs after being shooed away by his wife when he receives a call.

"Duan is what?!"

Duan is his first born son.
He has been very strong since birth.
But even though he is strong and a big boy. He is very soft hearted.
Though he never saw his son cry, he knows that he was not that tough emotionally.
He was heartbroken for his eldest son when he heard Elian harshly calling his brother ugly and scary. Since then, Duan only tried watching him from a distance.

Duan's skin is dark at night and his skin is rougher than his. He also has less expression making him very scary.
As a fragile human, he can't blame Elian for being scared of the obvious carnivorous plant trait Duan has.

"Which hospital is he in now?" He asks hurriedly.
His heart beat fast.
His son is always careful.
Why would he have a spacecraft accident?

"No Sir. Your son is fine. But his spacecraft is destroyed and it creates a traffic problem."

"......" Crowen sighs.
His eldest son is very tough. 
His spacecraft was destroyed but he is still fine.
Really, he doesn't know why he would even worry about him.

"I will be there." He said.

A/N:

My charger!!!!!! T^T