Duan 2

Duan is sitting comfortably beside his father.

"You really….Why don't you fix yourself? You almost hurt someone because you are overspeeding. I thought you were very calm. Why would you suddenly do that?" Crowen keeps reprimanding Duan but Duan remains calm. Looking outside and impatiently looking at the accelerator button.

Crowen glares at him.
"Don't dare it. This spacecraft is your mother's favorite."

Duan sighs.
"Dad, how is he?"

"You will find out when you got home." Crowen smiles.

"When will he fall asleep? I should go to his room at night, right?"

Crowen frowns.
His son sounds like a pervert but what else can they do? Elian is scared of Duan. But how can Crowen tell Duan not to go see his brother?

"Duan, to tell you honestly, your brother...he has memory loss."

"Memory loss?"

Crowen nods.
"It's better to talk about this when we arrive home." 

"Why would he have memory loss?! Doesn't it mean he experienced something bad? Do you know what it is? Can it be cured?"

Crowen pursed his lips together.
He shouldn't have told his son while they were flying.
He really is very emotional when it comes to his brother's well-being.
"Calm down. I won't tell you until we are at home."

Duan pursed his lips together feeling wronged.
He glances at his father and sighs.

Duan doesn't know why they came to the 1st district.
But Crowen explains that this is where Toffer sent Elian when he returned home and afterall this place is near the hospital so it's best to stay here.

Duan and Crowen went out of the spacecraft and were welcomed by Eliza and Elian.

Duan's foot froze and was unable to leave the dark shadow of the spacecraft fearing his brother would see him, ugly and scary.
He is pregnant. Duan is afraid Elian will be harmed by him.

"Father, where is brother? Mother said Brother Duan will be coming home with you?" 

Sweet voice.
Duan wanted to walk toward that sweet sounding voice but he was very scared.
If he was a less scary looking plant race maybe his brother wouldn't despise him.
Unfortunately, he belongs to the scariest and strongest type.

"Duan, baby, come here. Your brother wants to see you." Eliza knows what's making Duan unable to walk to them.

Duan looks down at his beautiful mother.
He shakes his head.

Eliza smiles and hugs his waist.
"Come here. He is not afraid of you."

Duan is unable to let his mother down and walks out the spacecraft.

He looks at Elian's small stature and round belly.
He is really pregnant!
And he is still very cute!

"Brother." Shyly, Elian looks at him and smiles.
His mother told him his eldest brother Duan is coming. He can choose not to meet him if he is scared. Elian's always been scared of his brother.
Jerome is actually excited to have a big brother and sister. He wouldn't be afraid if his brother was kind to him.
Thinking about it.
Jerome takes the initiative to walk to his brother and he raises his two palms.
"Brother, give me a gift!" He teased him.

Duan is startled.
Elian is not only not scared of him, he even takes the initiative to walk to him?!
His heart beat wildly. He wanted to laugh but realized that he didn't know how.

Then Elian asks him for a gift.
What gift didn't he buy? He bought 100 gifts! 
Suddenly his eyes stilled.
Those gifts are inside the compartment of his spacecraft!
His spacecraft is ruined, totalled!
It's impossible for those gifts to be intact.

What a failure of a brother!

Elian thinks Duan is glaring at him.
He retracted his hands.
"I'm just joking brother. How are you? I heard mom said you are in an accident? Are you hurt?"

Duan sadly looks at the retracted hands.
If he has a gift prepared he can finally touch his brother's hand. Really. He is such a failure.

"Ah? I'm fine." Duan looks at Elian.
Elian looks at him.

Duan is startled.
Elian is in front of him and asking for his well being!

"I'm glad. Achoo!"
Elian rubs his nose.
"Brother, let's go inside." He hugs himself and pitifully pouts.

Duan eyes widened in shock.
Right!
They are outside.
It's cold outside and Elian is now sick because of him!
Duan suddenly bent down and took Elian in his arms.

"Eh?"
Jerome blinks thinking what just happened?

Duan carried Elian inside the mansion.
"Prepare medicine!" He shouted.

Jerome slowly looks up and chuckles.
His soft chuckle turns into a merry laugh.

"I'm fine brother. Hahaha."

Duan frowns.
He doesn't know why Elian is laughing at him.
He just heard him sneezing. Though he sneezes cutely. It's an early sign of an illness, right?
He didn't have any illness when growing up but he saw Elian get sick a lot of times in a year. It's itch in his mind how weak Elian's body was.

Jerome thinks Duan is really strong.
He is holding him, a grown man with a huge belly, in his arms like he weighs nothing.
He comfortably lay his head on Duan's chest finding a best position to rest.
Duan is as warm as their father and mother.
They are all warm people.
He felt happy hugging them.

Duan looks down at the cute little thing in his arm.
Smiling as he lay his head in his chest.
Duan thinks he is dreaming.

Crowen and Eliza hurriedly walk back to the house.

"You! Don't suddenly pick up your brother! He is pregnant right now! What would you do if he fell or he got startled?" Eliza angrily said.

Crowen also frowns. Dissatisfied with Duan's action.

Duan looks down at Elian who looks like a purring cat beast man in his arms.
He really wanted to put him down and rub his head.
Unintentionally, Duan mind blocks the 'noise' 'outside' and just stares at his brother.

Eliza and Crowen gape at Duan who motionlessly stand just staring at Elian.

Jerome feels bad about their parents.
He looks at his brother and smiles.
"You don't listen. Dad and mom will spank your butt."

Duan blinks and looks around. He sat on the sofa and put Elian in his lap. Rubbing his head.

Eliza and Crowen just shake their heads.
Leave it for now. Once Duan has his fill, he will be asked to reflect. It's too hard to reprimand someone who can not hear you.

Jerome thinks Duan likes Elian a lot.
Jerome happily grins and lets Duan pet him.
He even teases him and makes a 'meow, meow' sound. Duan's eyes rounded in shock and hugged him tighter.

Jerome giggles.

A/N:

Sorry but I'm holding my breath.
Why? Hahahhahahha