Confuse

"I don't want to." Drake glares at Elian.

Elian eyes widen and stare at Drake.
"I see. Then I will go."

Drake grabs his hand.
"What did I do?" He asks.

Elian didn't look at him.

"What's wrong with me? Do you want me to ask her to abort the baby?"

Elian glares at him.
"Am I that kind of person?"

"Then what?" Drake grits his teeth. He is so confused. He clearly said he is not cheating. The baby is already in the mother's stomach. What would he do then?

"Don't you know how this will affect me? Our baby? The family that we want too build? I feel like you have no idea at all."

Drake grabs his hand.
"Don't get mad. Just talk."

Elian slowly tears up.
"You will have another family somewhere. A baby who wants to be with you. What about my baby? Sharing? Should I live sharing attention? I don't deserve such half love!"

"........." Drake frowns. "What are you talking about? I will take the baby and let you raise my children. You will be my wife. It's just normal."

"Normal? Is it?"

"I am raise by my eldest brother's mother." Drake said. "And I grow up just fine. What's wrong with me?" He asks.

Elian gapes.
Then he closed his mouth

Drake wipes his tears.
"You don't need to share me?"

"What if she doesn't want to? What if she refused to give the baby? If it was me, I will never give my baby up."

"My brother will help me." Drake said

"!!!!" Elian looks horrified. He hugs himself.
"Do you even see us as human? You think we can part with the baby so easily? Use the power and law against us?"

Drake grabs his own head.
"Then what do you want?! I will not take the baby with me then. I will let her raise the baby. But Im telling you. This set up is dangerous. Teaching the child to grow up speculating, jealous and insecure."

Elian glares at him.
"At least you still have some common sense."

"Haha. Why are you so mad? I am from royal family. This things are not uncommon. If I didn't fool around, would I even meet you? And have a baby with you?"

"......You are so good." Elian angrily said.

"Elian,"

"What if she wants to marry you? Im sure she does."
Elian glares at him.

Drake grins
"You can only marry once. Why are you so afraid? I will only marry you.  Do you think Im so lawless that I will be so bold as to cheat my wife?"

"........why marry me?" Elian asks confused.
He doesn't think about it before because he is pregnant so he automatically accept that Drake wants to marry him.
But now the Duke has another woman who is pregnant with his child. He has a choice now.
Though it pisses him off that he is a 'choice'.

Drake grins.
"I just like you. Sweet and a liar."

"!!!!" Elian frowns as Drake moves behind him and hugs his waist. "I am not a Liar."

"So...are you no longer mad at me?"

"How are you even sure it was your baby?" Elian grumbles.

"I am not."

"......."

"So are you no longer mad at me?"
Drake smiles kissing his chin.

"You are not if the baby is yours? But you easily know if my baby is yours?"