Elian Fredrist

"You mean, I should show my face and post in social media of anyone knows about me? Will this help me remember?" Jerome asks.

"This will help you mom!" Jaden said. They only stayed in the hospital for 3 days. Because they want to make sure nothing else is wrong with Jerome. Jerome is the type to not show anything is wrong with him and collapse afterwards.
Now everyone is aware about Jerome's stubborness.

"If you want to know your past. You need to know who you are first." Joshua said. "Though we can't say you are a famous anchor, your company is pushing your channel to their top recommendation and some of your fans are following your social media account. If you ask for help to learn your past, they will surely help you."

"Besides, so many people are like to do hype. Some might find your story interesting and hype it up to their channel. Good or bad, it's still publicity. If even one respond of knowing you. It'll be our win." Cello said.

"Yes. Yes." Jaden eyes are round and bright. His Uncles are smart. He also give Cello another chance. 60 become 70% now.

"Hmm..Okay. I will give it a try. But don't be disappointed. Like you all told me. People that been with the pirates.....are a disgraced to their relatives. I..I dont know what my relatives think of me."

Actually, Jerome is scared. Those memories that haunted him....are his. He is sure they are his and not the original owner of the body. So even if he met the so-called family, he is not sure if they will help his problem..

Also....Why does he have those memories?
A tiger...A spiritual tiger...It can only be a memory when he arrive here.

'Could I....been in this world more than I remember? And that tiger....could he be my.... then Jaden is our son?'
Jerome felt his head hurts again.

.
.
.
.

"Dad!" Elionora rushed to their house.
Her hair and uniform are in sorry state but nobody commented.

Even Duan is in the line connected to them and crying without blinking.

Eliza was sitting on the chair crying loudly.

Crowen is looking at the wide screen but he cant see it clearly with tears flowing down his eyes.

"My name is Jerome. Ive been a story teller in YY Company as an anchor in the kid's Channel for more than 2 years. I was rescued by my family from pirates. I have no memories of my past. I just know my name is Jerome. And I am pregnant."

.
.

"Duke!"

"Contact Planet 600 manager and all the Security on Planet 600 and the nearby major Planet Ash to give a support!" Drake shouted.
He puts his cloak on and walks to his personal space craft.

Freed salutes as he looks at Drake. Tears falling down his eyes but he didnt wipe them out.

"Safe trip Your Excellency." Freed shouted and the rest.

When the Space craft door close. Drake collapsed in the floor as if he still can hear Elian's voice in his head.

'I don't know if my relatives still wants me. Or how long I am with the pirates. Or if my baby is a pirates son. But I want to know my past. I am suffering from insomnia and everytime I close my eyes...I see a tiger calling out for me. I want to know who he was. And I want to save him. It keeps going on and on in my head that my health become poor. I...I am a single parent and my son is only 2 years old. If you can tell me any information about me...even a little will fine. I am not ask my parents to take me back. Or if I have a lover that already find someone else to take me back. I just want to be freed. So I can be a better mom. Please help me. I am in Planet 600. You can contact me in my social account or message me personally. Thank you for taking time to watch this video."

Drake sat on the chair and with his trembling hands he clicks all the posted stories Elian posted for the past 2 years and 2 months.

"Little Liar....You even think a pirate impregnate you.. Ill make you pay for that." Drake covers his eyes and blocks the tears falling down his eyes.

Jerome is so scared he doesn't understand how his small video was shared and posted so many times and every post has atleast 1 million and counting messages.

"I dont understand." Jerome said.

"They said you are Elian Fredrist!" Cello shakes him  "How can you forget you are a super rich young master?!"

Jerome paused.
'Elian'
'Elian'
'Little Liar'
'My brother'
'Elian Fredrist'

Jerome looks at Cello.
"It seems I was called by this name..."

No...There is something wrong.
Jerome thinks that...He is Elian. But he is Jerome.
He was so confused.

Jaden looks at Jerome's conflicted expression.
He knows it's been hard for his mother.

"Uncle. Stop shaking Mom. He just got out of the hospital!" Jaden pulled him.

"Right...Right. Sorry Jerome..I mean Elian...I mean...Are you really Elian Fredrist?"

Jerome slowly nods his head.
Though he is not sure about why he has memories of being Elian....He is now sure that his name is really Elian too.

June lifts his body and pats Jerome's head.
"Good boy."

Jerome sobs and hugs June's paw.
"Boss..."
June licks his face. Washing away the tears.

But Jaden eyes widen.
He made a stance between the two.

"Why are you licking my mother!" Jaden angrily said.

Jerome didn't really mind it. But thinking logically~~~
It was too intimate.
Jerome blushes.

Joshua and Cello gape at their boss.

"Sorry."  June said licking his paws.

Jaden blocks his mother and June apart. To be honest, people thought Jerome,June and Jaden are family.

Cello wants to say something but Joshua shakes his head.

Joshua knows he wants to remind the boss that Elian Fredrist is the Duke of Wrose Fiancee. But there is no need to say that. The boss likes the Duke Of Wrose. Idolized him . How can he not know who is Elian Fredrist to him?

But Jerome is actually that person?! It's really weird how far he was from his past.

Jerome has no idea that one video is enough to change his life.

A/N:

Hmmm...