Chapter 10~Forever rain

Namjoon POV
A couple of months have passed since that encounter with Jin-hyung but I noticed something fishy is going on.

For example, whenever I would come over to Yoongi's dorm, Jin-hyung's door would always be closed and with a padlock on it whether he was in the dorm or not.

This sparked my curiosity a lot and I asked Yoongi if it ever seemed weird to him but he didn't seem to care.

He would always say, "It's none of my business."

And I would reply with, "But you never once questioned why he literally keeps a padlock on the door? What if he's a psychopathic killer?"

He sighed, "Namjoon..." He put his hand on my thigh and looked at me. "You watch too many crime shows."

So I had no choice but to leave it alone until...

There wasn't a padlock on his door.

I was in the dorm alone and tried my best to ignore it but my curiosity got the best of me so I walked up to the door, asking myself if I should go in or not.

Come to think about it, this was the perfect opportunity too because Jin-hyung and Yoongi-hyung had gone grocery shopping quite a while ago.

Before I came here. I told Yoongi-hyung that I was coming over, but who knows if he told Jin-hyung.

I was now standing outside of Jin-hyung's door, debating with myself if I should turn the knob.

He would never know Namjoon, just open the door and peek in and come right back out.

But what if he catches me?

Or constantly interrogating me if I went in there because his door wasn't locked?

I sat there for what felt like five minutes and decided that it was now or never so with my eyes still closed, I slowly turned the knob and walked through the door.

Pink, everything was pink. The bed, rug, toy bin, curtains that I remember from before, and clothing hamper.

Wait a minute...toy bin?

Why does Jin-hyung have a toy bin? The toy bin was nested in the corner of the room with a few plushies and teddy bears on top of it.

I told myself to just peek in but something told me to investigate further. I slowly walked towards the toy bin and carefully moved the teddy bears and plushies from off it and onto the bed. I creeped over to the toy bin and slowly opened it.

My eyes grew wide. Barbie dolls, toy cars, playdough, legos, blocks, a toy dinosaur, crayons, sippy cups, coloring books with crayons, paficers, OMG PAFICERS? Why does he have pacifiers?

Jin-hyung seemed to answer my question.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!?! DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO COME IN HERE?!?!" Jin-hyung threw the bags he had in his hand and walked up to me yelling like a mad man in my face.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME IN HERE FOR A REASON!! DO YOU EVER LISTEN NAMJOON?!?!!"

He was really close to me.

I'm dead.

Yeah I'm dead.

Yoongi-hyung, please plan my funeral.

"I-I-I'm sorry!  I-I d-didn't m-mean to!"

Yoongi was already in the room shouting "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING IN HERE?"

Yoongi looked down and saw what was in the toy bin and looked up at Jin-hyung with a confused face.

Before he or I could say anything Jin-hyung said with a low scary voice "Get. Out. Both. Of. You."

He didn't have to tell me twice as I quickly ran past him already in tears. I felt terrible about what I did. It was stupid.

He probably won't want to ever see me again. Yoongi ran after me and patted me on the shoulder before saying that I should go and that's exactly what I did.

As I was about to leave, I heard Jin-hyung and Yoongi arguing.

"WHY THE HELL WAS YOU YELLING AT NAMJOON?"

"HE WAS IN MY ROOM WHEN I SPECIFICALLY TOLD HIM NOT TO COME IN HERE!! DON'T TRY TO PROTECT HIM! " Jin-hyung shouted back, this time louder.

"WHAT YOU HAVE IN HERE ANYWAY THAT'S SO SECRETIVE?!"

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!! WHY CAN"T YA'LL LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME BE ME! YOU'RE JUST LIKE THE REST THAT'S WANTED ME TO BE SOMETHING THAT I'M NOT!!"

I peeked back into the room for a second and saw that Jin-hyung's face and neck was all red and the veins in his neck starting to pop out as he continued,

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I WANT TO BE CHILDISH SOMETIMES!!"

What does he mean childish? After that last sentence Jin-hyung paused and started to cry, putting his hands over his mouth.

Yoongi-hyung had a stunned look on his face. He tried walking towards Jin-hyung but Jin-hyung moved away from him violently before sobbing, "Get out. Just go away please." He pointed at the door.

Yoongi said nothing and made his way towards the door with his head down. Before he could see me, I ran towards the front door.

Yoongi walked out of Jin-hyung's room and he looked at me but didn't say anything. He went into his room and slammed the door behind him.

Before Jin-hyung could possibly see me again, I immediately left the dorm and saw that it was raining outside.

Luckily it was raining so that no one could see the tears that flowed down my face. Realizing that I went too far, kept replaying the tears that flowed from my eyes and onto my cheeks. I told myself not to go back there for a while. It's for the best.

At least Yoongi isn't I guess upset about it anymore. He did tell me that what I did was wrong and that it's best that I keep my distance from Jin-hyung for a while before trying to apologize.

Yoongi said that he tried talking to Jin-hyung but to no avail. He told me that Jin-hyung was still touchy about what happened and didn't want to talk about it.

He told Yoongi not to tell anyone about what happened. So it's clear that Jin-hyung is still upset, to which I don't blame him.

It must be something that he held close to his heart and only trusted it with certain people or no one. So me breaking into his room without his permission definitely broke his trust. Not even his trust, it probably broke him.

So here I am now in this cafe feeling uncomfortable and awkward because of Jin-hyung stares but before I was about to get up and leave, Yoongi suddenly walked in.

Oh thank god.

I watched as he walked past the counter and gave Jin-hyung a nod before walking to my booth and sitting down.

"Took you long enough."