Chapter 43~Jealous

Namjoon POV
"Hope! Play wit Jinnie!" Jinnie said, pulling Hoseok to his toys.

After Yoongi texted me about Taehyung, I knew sooner or later Jin-hyung would want to go into his little space.

So when I got a text from Jin-hyung asking to come over because he felt like he was regressing and couldn't control it, I asked him if he wanted me to come get him but he told me no saying that he will be fine and that he's on his way now.

After putting my phone down, I looked over at Hoseok who was watching tv.

"Um Hoseok.."

"Yes." he said, not looking away from the tv.

"Um...Jinnie's coming over..."

"Okay."

"Okay? That's it?" I said surprised.

He turned his head at me, "Yeah. I'm okay with Jinnie coming over. Jin-hyung and I already talked so it's okay." He smiled.

I nodded, smiling. "Thanks hyung."

"You don't have to thank me Namjoon."

I walked over to the couch and sat down next to him, watching tv. About five minutes passed by and I heard the door knock. I got up to open it and saw Jin-hyung stand at the door smiling.

"Hi Daddy!"

My eyes grew wide as I immediately pulled him inside and closed the door. "Jinnie?"

"Yes, daddy?" He cocked his head to the side.

"Did you come all the way down here while little?"

Jinnie nodded his head while smiling. "See! I big boy, daddy! Jinnie is a big boy!"

I smiled at him before kissing him on the cheek, making him giggle. "Don't do that again Jinnie, something could have happened to you."

Jinnie looked down and put his hands behind his back. "Jinnie sorwy daddy.."

"Aww daddy forgives you." He looked up at me and smiled.

I took Jinnie's things out of his hand and put them down.

"Daddy who 'is?" He pointed at Hoseok. I looked over at Hoseok and saw that he smiled but before I could say anything he spoke up, "Hi Jinnie, my name is Hoseok. I watched you before when daddy wasn't here, remember?"

Jinnie stood there and thought for a second before saying, "I member!"

Hoseok smiled. "I call you...hmm...Hope!"

"Hope?" Me and Hoseok said at the same time.

"Yes!"

"I like that name, thank you Jinnie."

"Your welcome Hope!" Jinnie giggled.

I smiled at the both of them. I'm happy that Hoseok can now be more comfortable around Jinnie.

Now it's been about a half hour and Jinnie has been playing with Hoseok non-stop, showing all of his toys, his coloring books, and his drawings while I sat on the couch watching them.

Jinnie hasn't said anything to me other than our conversation earlier at the door. I sat on the couch with my arms crossed looking at the tv while still hearing Jinnie's giggles and Hoseok laughing.

No, I'm not jealous. Why should I be jealous? It's not that Jinnie hasn't asked to play with me or cuddle with me or show me his coloring books, no, no, no. I'm definitely not jealous...

Okay, I'm definitely jealous.

I mean who wouldn't, Jinnie's my baby.

"...And this is RJ! My favorite plushie that daddy gave to me!"