Chapter 48~I'm yours

Jungkook POV
"Jungkook, what are we...?"

He looked me in my eyes. I stopped to think. Do I want to be with Taehyung? He was still looking me in my eyes waiting for me to answer.

"I don't know..."

He nodded and climbed off of me.

"Taehyung wait-"

"Do you want to be with me?"

I stared at him, "I do. Do you want to be with me?"

"Yes, I want to." I walked up to him and got down on one knee.

Taehyung's eyes widened, "W-what are you d-doing?"

I grabbed both of his hands. "Kim Taehyung, you have made me the happiest man alive and meeting you was the best thing that could ever happen to me. So, Kim Taehyung... will you be my boyfriend?" I looked up at him and smiled.

He smiled at me showing his boxy smile. "Yes, I will be your boyfriend." I got up and he jumped into my arms, wrapping his legs around my waist, his arms around my neck as I held him and kissed him deeply.

"You're mine." I whispered to him.

"I'm yours."

~The Next Morning
Taehyung POV
I woke up in my bed with Jungkook arms around me. Today is the day that I face reality again, going back to classes. Now that everyone knows about me and Kai, I don't want people coming up to me and staring at me out of pity. I don't like pity.

What happened between me and Kai is over and will never happen again.

I looked at my clock and it was 6:30, I groaned and tried to get up but Jungkook kept me in place. I felt his arms wrapped around me even more tightly.

"Jungkookie...wake up.." I patted him on his side. He shifted in his sleep and held me even closer. "Jungkookie, you're going to suffocate me."

He reluctantly opened his eyes, "Where are you going?"

"Mexico City."

"Huh?"

"Then London to Paris." I started dancing while laying down.

"What are you talking about Tae?"

I smiled, "Nothing. Now get up!" I smacked his butt. He groaned and let me go so I could get up. I got up and made my way to the kitchen before hearing the shower turn on.

~
Jungkook and I were walking to class, holding hands. We walked past a lot of people that gasped at us like we were famous or something.

Some people did walk up to me and apologized to me which made me cringe inside but nevertheless, I nodded and replied with, "Don't be."

One girl made a disgusted face at us which made Jungkook upset but I didn't care too much.

What? You never seen a gay couple before? Aww, did you want Jungkook? *Sighs* Too bad he's mine.

I held closer to Jungkook and smiled at her as we walked past. Which made her cross her arms while rolling her eyes.

We made it to Jungkook class and I looked inside to see the teacher nowhere to be found and Baekhyun chasing Xiumin around the classroom with scissors.

"Where's your professor?"

Jungkook looked inside and shrugged, "She sometimes comes late."

I nodded and heard the bell ring. "I gotta go, I'm gonna be late." I said to Jungkook while walking away.

He pulled me by the arm and made me look at him. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

I blushed and reached up to kiss him, he held me by the waist as I pulled away from him and pecked him on the lips. "Bye Jungkookie!" I waved.

"Bye Taetae." Jungkook walked into his class. I smiled at my nickname. I love when he calls me that.

I walked away from Jungkook's class and made my way into the courtyard where I saw Jimin standing there looking at me. He had tears in his eyes while giving me the death glare.

We both stood there not saying anything. After a while, I tried to walk past him but he moved in front of me.

"Why did you kiss him?"

I sighed before saying, "He's my boyfriend."

Jimin backed away with his eyes wide. "B-Boyfriend..?"

"I'm sorry Jimin."

"No you're not! You did this on purpose didn't you? To make me upset because you know I had feelings for Jungkook!"

"Had Jimin! You had feelings for him! I don't know what you want me to do anymore! I'm sorry that Jungkook doesn't want you but there's probably people in or outside of this school that might want to be with you, you just can't see them because you're too stuck on Jungkook!"

"You know what I want you to do?" He smiled at me.

"What?"

"Break up with him."

I was shocked, no I was stunned.

"And break his heart again? Yeah, no thanks. See you don't even care about Jungkook's feelings do you? You're just too crazy in love to see the damage that you're causing! To me! To Jungkook! And to yourself!"

"I'm not causing any damage! I just want Jungkook, and be happy but no, Kim Taehyung has to step in the way of things! And ruin everything!"

"Step in the way of things?! Jimin, are you serious! I didn't step in the way of anything! It's not my fault that Jungkook wants me, not you! How many more people have to tell you that Jungkook doesn't want you? You don't even care about our best friendship and what this is doing to it! Jimin you're my best friend and I love you but I'm not going to keep arguing with you over this. I'm going to be with Jungkook whenever you like it or not! I'm not doing what my brother did in the past.."

Jimin wiped his tears away, "You know what..have him go ahead! I'll just wait until guys break up and then Jungkook will come crying to me because of you and then he will finally be mine." He sneered.

I crossed my arms, "You're delusional. I'm not breaking up with Jungkook. So you can have your fantasy if you want to." I walked up to him and got in his face.

"Because it will Never. Come. True." I said in low tone before walking away from him. I felt my eyes burn with tears as I kept wiping them away.

I walked into class, forgetting how late I was and everyone looked at me like I had a third eye. I ignored it and kept my head down as I walked to my seat.

"Kim Taehyung."

I looked up to see the teacher looking at me upsetly.

"Yes?"

"See me after class." She said before continuing on with the lesson. I put my head back down and tuned out the whole class before falling asleep.