Chapter 50~DNA

Jungkook POV
"Taehyung, come on!" I yelled from the living room while fixing my collar.

"I'm coming, hold on!"

I grabbed my keys and my wallet and took one more look at myself in the mirror. Don't be nervous, Jungkook. You look great.

"Okay, I'm ready."

I turned to look at Taehyung and smiled. "You look beautiful."

He smiled at me before saying, "And you look handsome." He walked up to me. "Are you ready?" He wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Let's go." I pecked him on the lips. After checking myself in the mirror one last time, we left our dorm and headed to my car.

Taehyung POV
"Are you excited?"

"Yes, I can't stop moving in my seat!" I squealed but later on apologized.

"Don't be sorry babe. I'm just as excited as you are."

Babe?

DID HE JUST CALL ME BABE?!

My heart was pounding in my chest. Oh Taehyung please don't pass out right now.

"Sorry, if you're not comfortable with me calling you babe then I'll stop."

"No, don't! I mean uhh I'm comfortable with it. I'm just happy to be with you like this doesn't feel real to me."

Jungkook smiled and reached out his hand to interlock it with mine. "Well it's most definitely real."

Jungkook kept driving for another five minutes until we reached the place. It looked real fancy and luckily Jungkook and I dressed appropriately.

(Taehyung's outfit)

(Taehyung's outfit)

(Jungkook outfit)

Jungkook opened the door for me as I walked into the restaurant and I was amazed. The lights were dim but not too dim with purple lights that glowed down the wall in a pattern.