Chapter 26~Remedy

No One POV
"Are you excited?" Taehyung asked Jungkook while sitting down with his plate of food.

"Yeah, I'm kinda nervous though. It's a pretty big campus."

Taehyung nodded. "What's your major?"

"Singing, I've always had a passion for it ever since I was younger. How about you?"

"Photography."

"Nice, maybe you could take pictures of me singing." Jungkook said as he held the fork to his mouth, pretending that it was a microphone and started to sing.

Wow, his voice is very beautiful, thought Taehyung.

"Give me uh Remedyyy."

After Jungkook stopped singing, Taehyung clapped his hands together. Jungkook got up and bowed, "Why thank you." He sat back down.

After breakfast, the two got up to get ready for classes. After they got ready, Taehyung grabbed his keys and his bag. Jungkook looked dumbfounded.

"Did they give you a key yet?"

"No."

"If they don't give you one, you can take my key and get it copied." Taehyung shrugged.

"Yeah, that would be nice." The two then headed out the door. "Can you..can you kinda walk me to my class, I don't want to get lost." Jungkook chuckled.

"Yeah, I don't mind." Taehyung walked Jungkook to his first class.

~
"Well here it is, how many more classes do you have?"

"Uhh after one and then after lunch I have another one."

"Okay, I'll see you at lunch!"

"See you later Taehyung!"

Jungkook POV
I walked into my class and felt extremely uncomfortable. Everyone in the class seemed to have their own friend groups. I walked in and just stood there not knowing what to do.

Then, I assumed the professor walked up to me asking me for my name. When I told her my name, she said, "Ohh you're the new student! From America right?"

"Yes, ma'am." I bowed.

She smiled and clapped her hands, "Everyone, attention! We have a new student here named Jungkook. Jungkook, introduce yourself to the class please."

This feels like America all over again.

"Hello, I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you all." I saw some of the students roll their eyes at me and turn away while others greeted me back.

"Jungkook, why don't you go sit over there with Baekhyun, Chen, and Xiumin."

I sighed and walked over to them and sat down. "Hello Jungkook! I'm Baekhyun, that one is Chan, and the zombie looking one is Xiumin."

"Hey! I'm not a zombie!"

"You walk like one."

"Well blame the school for making me carry all of these books."

I laughed at them. "You guys seem cool." I shrugged.

"Don't worry we are, we are basically the nicest ones in here." Chen shrugged. "Everyone else wants to be better than the other person next to them but not us." I smiled. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

Taehyung POV
After I walked Jungkook to class, his class was not too far from mine which is good. While walking in the hallways, I saw Jimin.

"Hey Taehyung! Why aren't you in class yet?"

"I was walking my roommate to class." I beamed.

"You have a roommate?" His eyes grew wide. "Since when?"

"Since I think two days ago?"

"TWO DAYS?!"

"Yeah..?"

"And you didn't tell me? Does Hoseok know?"

"No, I haven't talked to him since...you know."

Jimin sighed, "I'm sorry Taehyung." Jimin hugged me. "If I could stab someone in the face and not go to jail I would."

I laughed. "Don't worry hyung, I'm okay."

"Why are y'all two still in the hallway when the bell has already rung!" The teacher yelled at us.

We didn't respond to her.

"Hello? Did you hear me!" She started to walk up to us.

"I'll see you later." Jimin whispered to me before we both ran in different directions.

"Hey! Come back here!" I heard the teacher yell but I was already down the hallway.