Chapter 35~Cooky and Tata

Taehyung POV
After getting off the dragon ride with Jungkook, we grabbed our stuffed plushies and headed onto different tents with different games and rides.

We took a break from the rides and started walking around the carnival. Jungkook started laughing, "See, I told you it wasn't that scary."

I turned around to look at the dragon ride that was in the distance. "Yeah, It's looks so high but once you get on it, it's so fun. I kinda want to go on it again." I smiled.

We kept walking but I caught myself staring at Jungkook. I don't know where my confidence  I put my heart plushie in my other arm so that my hand closest to Jungkook could be free.

I slowly extend my free hand closer to Jungkook's and eventually interlocked our hands together.

Jungkook looked at me and then down at our interlocked hands. He didn't say anything and kept walking.

We ended up at a popcorn stand and got one large popcorn to share out of. Occasionally, we would try to throw popcorn in each other mouths which ended up with a bunch of popcorn all over the floor.

We may or may not got yelled at by one of the workers because of how much popcorn was on the ground.

After finishing our popcorn, we kept walking around the carnival playing shooting games and eating more snacks until I heard something.

CLICK

I stopped walking and turned around, remembering that familiar clicking I heard in the hallway on my way to lunch. "Tae what's wrong?"

"I heard a click." I whispered.

CLICK

Now we both heard it this time as Jungkook froze while staring off into the crowd, trying to find out where the clicking noise came from.

"What is that?"

"I don't know Tae but maybe we should go." He said, trying to make me walk away with him.

I pouted but my pout soon disappeared when I heard another click. I grabbed on to Jungkook out of fear but after realizing what I did, I let go of him and apologized. "Don't be. Let's just go." He said, interlocking our hands again as we walked out of the carnival.

Jungkook POV
While driving home, I noticed that Taehyung was anxious about what happened. "Hey." I said snapping him from out of his thoughts.

"Don't let that get to you. We will look into it tomorrow because before while we were walking I heard the same thing too."

"Is someone following us?"

I took one of my hands off of the wheel to grab his hand and squeezed it. "Don't worry about it right now Taehyung. Tonight was supposed to be a night of fun."

"Right.." He smiled. "Thank you for taking me and I really had fun."

I smiled. "Me too. Being around you makes me happy." I looked over at him to see him smiling at me with red cheeks.

"So did you find a name for your plushie?"

"A name?"

"Yeah! Don't you name your plushies?"

I laughed, "No not really." I heard him gasp. "How do you have plushies but don't name them?" I shrugged.

"So you just name them, plushie 1, plushie 2, plushie 3, and so on?" I laughed, "No, they were just...you know my plushies." Taehyung gasped again, his hand on his chest, "Well you're naming this one."

"And why?" I smirked.

"Because it's special for you know..."

I raised an eyebrow, "For..?"

"Our...you know...d-date..." Taehyung muttered.

I looked over and saw how flustered he got. I smirked again, "You're right, our date. So it needs a good name."

Taehyung thought for a little while, "How about Cooky?"

"Cooky? Where did you get that from?"

"Well it sounds like Kookie, which is your name."

I nodded my head suddenly liking the name. My heart also racing when he called me Kookie. "I love it."

"Good! Now we need a name for mine." He pouted.

"Tata."

"Huh?"

"Tata."

"Tata?"

"Yeah, Tata, it reminds me of Taetae."

Taehyung crossed his arms, "But you never call me Taetae."

"Doesn't mean that I didn't want to."

Taehyung bit his lip and nodded, "Okay so Tata it is. Cooky and Tata." He said while holding up the heart and pink teddy bear together while smiling.

Taehyung POV
Jungkook and I arrived at our dorm room while holding hands. We were laughing and joking around, talking about how much fun we had tonight and that it definitely took our minds away from the real world for once.

While getting closer and closer to the front door of our dorm, I saw two figures standing outside of our door. I squinted my eyes wondering who would be standing outside of our door at this time.

My mind went to a dark place because at first I thought it was Kai and someone else coming back for me. But those thoughts were pushed aside when I saw....

Hobi-hyung and Jimin standing outside of our door while knocking and calling my name.

I smiled when I saw my hyungs and dragged Jungkook faster towards the door.

"Hyungs!"

When they heard me, they turned around and smiled at me but soon after stopped when they saw Jungkook.

"Jungkook...?"

[A/N]
And prepare for the drama👀