Chapter 65~What are you hiding Jeon?

Taehyung POV
Jungkook has been acting weird all week like he's keeping something from me.

We don't have any classes for the week since it's winter break but most of the time when I wake up Jungkook isn't there next to me like usual.

He would always leave a note next to the bed saying that he went out and that he'll be back soon. But he'll never tell me where he went. Eventually when he comes back, he tries to play it off as if he wasn't out for a few hours or so.

This has been going on for about a few days. I miss cuddling up next to him in the morning and receiving my good morning kisses. Plus my birthday is tomorrow! I don't want to jump to conclusions or assume things that I know I shouldn't but sometimes I can't help it.

What are you hiding from me, Jeon Jungkook?

~
"Are you okay TaeTae?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" I turned my head to look at him, "I'm fine, Jungkook." I said trying to get comfortable on the couch.

"Will you come cuddle with me?"

How could I say no to that? I crawled across the couch to where Jungkook was and crawled into his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I comfortably laid my head down on his chest.

"Jungkookie."

"Yes?"

I picked my head up to look at him. I ran my fingers through his red hair and leaned in and kissed him. God, I missed this.

He sat up on the couch, making me now straddle him. He kissed me deeper, making me unexpectedly moan into the kiss. I felt his hands wandering up and down my sides before his hands made their way inside of my hoodie.

It didn't help that I wasn't wearing a shirt under it.

His hands roamed all over my stomach and chest but before things could go any farther, I pulled away from him and rested my forehead against his.

"I'm sorry, did I go too far?"

I shook my head no and pecked him on the lips. "You didn't do anything wrong. I just.." I looked down.

"What's wrong Taetae? You know you can tell me anything right?" He said as he massaged my hips.

"What are you hiding from me?"

I felt him tense up from underneath me, "Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Yeah, nothing." He smiled.

I nodded and climbed off of him and walked away. "Taehyung?" I walked in my room and put my shoes on, hearing Jungkook's footsteps. "Where are you going?"

"Somewhere."

"Where?"

"Why?" I looked up at him.

"What do you mean why? I just want to know where my boyfriend is going." He smiled, seemiling trying to lighten up the mood but too many emotions were going through me at once.

A part of me was scared, more like petrified. Petrified that Jungkook was going out to see someone, still that same part of me was telling me that Jungkook cares about me and wouldn't do that. Another part of me was irritated that he wouldn't tell me where he's been going.

It's just too many parts of me at this point.

"I'm going out." I grabbed my phone and walked past him towards the front door.