Chapter 60~Panffle

⚠️Warning Taekook Crack Ahead ⚠️

Taehyung POV
"No, keep it on!" I tied the blindfold tighter around his face. "Now no peeking!" I said as I walked away from him.

I looked at my newly dyed pink and blonde hair in the mirror. "Taehyung? Where are you?" Jungkook started walking around with his hands in front of him.

"Stay still!" I sat him back down on my bed.

"Oh Taehyung!" He moved his hands all over my face and his finger went into my mouth so I bit it.

"Ouch why did you bite me?!" He hissed, drawing his hand back.

"I don't know. I felt like it."

"So you like biting humans?"

"Yeah! What no! Just- nevermind I have to show you my hair, are you ready?" Jungkook nodded.

I took a deep breath and slowly removed the blindfold from Jungkook's eyes. He squinted and blinked a few times but widened his eyes and smiled when he saw my hair.

I got my hair cut shorter so it was now short like Jungkook's. This time my hair was wavy, not my natural curly hair. On one side it was all pink and the other was all blonde.

"Do you like it?" I blushed.

Jungkook smiled even more. "I love it. Come here." He pulled my arms. He put my head down so he could examine my hair farther.

"You did get some pink on the blonde side."

"What!" I stood up straight and ran to the nearest mirror.

"You play too much!" I ran over to him and pushed him on my bed and climbed on top of him.

I started smacking him on the chest. "You play too much! You keep scaring me!"

He laughed and tried holding my arms so that I would stop hitting him. "Stop hitting me!"

"Will you stop messing with me then?"

"Never."

"Jungkookie!" I tried to hit him again but he grabbed both of my hands into his hand and flipped us so that he was now on top of me. "Now look who's the bottom now?" He smirked.

"Shut up!" My cheeks started to heat up again as I looked away from him.

"Aww are you embarrassed Taetae?"

"No. Now get off of me!" Jungkook laughed and climbed off of me.

I sat up and fixed my hair but to no use. "You messed up my hair!" I whined.

"Oops. Well if you think about it...you were the one who hit me first."

"Come here!" I chased him into the living room.

~
Jungkook POV
"What if you take half of a waffle and a half of a pancake and put it together. Boom! A panffle!"

Panffle?

I put my hands over my face trying not to laugh at Taehyung. "Your imagination is so wild that it concerns me."

"No, I'm serious! A panffle. Half pancake, half waffle. Boom panffle!" He clapped his hands together.

I laughed again at Taehyung's ridiculousness. "Stop saying Panffle!" I said between laughs.

"Why? Panffle!" He pointed at me while laughing.

My stomach started to hurt from laughing so much. So much that I fell on the floor holding my stomach and hearing Taehyung's laugh from above me.

I covered my mouth with my hand to stop laughing. I looked up at Taehyung to see his red face and him biting his lips together to prevent him from laughing.