Chapter 54~Aren't I the top?

Jungkook POV
I reached up to try to scratch my hair but ended up getting my hand smacked by Taehyung. "Don't touch it!"

I hissed from the harsh hit, "But it itches.."

He kissed my cheek, "Well it's gonna itch for a little but you have to let it sit."

He sat across from me on the edge of the tub "So."

"So."

We stared at each other before busting out into laughter.

"No really, I've been wondering..."

I leaned towards him. "Wondering what?"

"What was the country that you came back from?"

"America."

"Ahh. So what was it like there?"

"It was...it was good and bad I guess. It was good because I did make a few friends there and it was a good experience. I saw things and ate things that I never seen before. But it was also bad because my parents kept pressuring me to do good while I studied to take over my appa's company. It made me really stressed but hey, at least I learned some English over there."

"Oh yeah? Then talk to me in English." Taehyung smirked.

I sighed, "Hello my name is Jungkook, it's nice to meet you. How have you been?"

Taehyung stared at me very interested, "Keep going. I like where this is going."

My ears started to heat up. "Well what should I say? I could talk about anything you want me to Kim Taehyung. For example, I could say how beautiful you look right now and how happy I am that you're here with me."

"I have no clue what you just said except for Kim Taehyung but I'm loving it." He clapped his hands.

I smiled, "I said that you look beautiful right now and how happy I am that you're here with me."

Taehyung blushed. "You're so romantic."

"Am I?"

"Yes you are." He got up and sat on my lap.

"And that's what I love about you." He kissed me.

I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling him closer to me. "Ah, ah, ah." He placed his finger of my lips and got up off my lap.

"See look, your hair is blonde."He pulled me off the toilet and made me look in the mirror. I smiled at my reflection.

"Now what?"

"Now, I have to rinse out your hair with this shampoo." He held up the bottle. I nodded and bent over the sink.

I felt Taehyung come from behind me but I didn't pay any attention to it. Well I tried too but I couldn't help it my horny mind wouldn't let me.

Taehyung was literally pressed against me from the back as he turned the water on and started to rinse out and shampooing my hair.

I got uncomfortable and shifted my position trying to get comfortable but ended up pressing harder against Taehyung hearing him hiss.

I tried not to think about what I just did or heard. Not let my mind wonder things that shouldn't but I couldn't help it.

Wait, aren't I the top?

"Okay you can come up now." Taehyung pulled me up by my shoulder and put a towel on top of my head.

We were pressed against each other but neither of us said anything as Taehyung continued to dry my hair. The tension was thick, so thick that you could probably cut it with a knife.