chapter 2: reunion

The road is narrow, and when Sheng Mingzhi took off from Haicheng International Airport, he happened to have a plane with Qiao Yan.

Along with Qiao Yan was Huo Yuzhe, and the three of them had a face-to-face in the first class cabin, with different looks.

Huo Yuzhe had fought with Sheng Mingzhi in the end, and had also cooperated, so he was ready to open his mouth to break the silence.

Who knew that Qiao Yan's movements were faster than his, and he laughed and sat next door opposite Sheng Mingzhi, and the main palace generally leaned into Huo Yuzhe's arms: "What a coincidence, Sheng Mingzhi." 

The trophy for the Best Newcomer Award was placed on the table.

The crystal trophy reflects the warm yellow light of the first class cabin, and it is full of presence.

For this childish provocation, Sheng Mingzhi rolled his eyes wordlessly.

Qiao Yan looked at his face, and inside the cabin, Sheng Ming's face was covered with a layer of soft light, exquisite like a porcelain artwork.

He gritted his teeth fiercely, hating Sheng Mingzhi's superior face, and his tone of speech became sharper: "I thought you had already left, after all, today's film festival award ceremony did not have anything to do with you." I just stayed and said that the acceptance speech was tossed for more than half an hour, exhausted.

Sheng Mingzhi was not annoyed, took off the headphones, and the sound of the entertainment review video he was watching was played out, and suddenly resounded through the cabin:

"Qiao Yan is most grateful for winning the award this time is Yu Gong, if it were not for Yu Gong's drug addiction, where would we have the opportunity to appreciate his wooden man acting skills, and we can also get the Best Newcomer Award?" My dog can also enter the entertainment circle, Joe said that if I don't stuff money, I will screw my head down and kick it as a ball!

Yu Gong, the winner of the Best Newcomer Award long established by the Haicheng Film Festival, was exposed to gathering people to take drugs and was directly detained before the award ceremony began. <

Sheng Ming slowly and methodically paused the video and added comments: "Of course, I think in addition to thanking Yu Gong, you also have to thank the party's iron fist and the people's great righteousness, if he has not been reported by the people, where are you sitting in the first class and shouting tired now?"

Qiao Yan blushed, "You! Seeing that Qiao Yan was angry and tilted his nose and eyes, Sheng Mingzhi was particularly comfortable and got up to go to the bathroom.

As soon as he finished washing his hands, as soon as he looked up, he saw Huo Yuzhe standing behind him.

"Talk."

Sheng Ming didn't bother to pay attention to him.

Huo Yuzhe whispered, "You blocked my WeChat?" His voice was low, and when he was depressed, it was very much like the bubble sound on the Internet, and he heard shengming goosebumps.

"Or will you keep it for the New Year?" Sheng Mingzhi sneered, "I've all been punched in the face by your little lovers, don't you blackmail me, my big philanthropist?" Huo Yuzhe still wanted

to say something, sheng Mingzhi said unceremoniously: "If you want to point your face, let go." You have this kung fu and care more about your boyfriend, I don't need a punching machine that says good morning and good night to me every day.

Huo Yuzhe's face stiffened.

Sheng Mingzhi had ignored him, leaving him with a cold back.

Two hours later, the plane landed at Yunjing International Airport.