chapter 34: good morning kiss

by the time the tomb was swept down, it was already 6:30 p.m.

the rough snow in the morning also turned into heavy snow, and i couldn't get up for a while and a half to go back to yunjing.

seeing that it was time to eat, sheng ming's abdomen was already empty.

most of the nearby restaurants are closed due to the new year's eve, and only one breakfast shop remains open.

sheng mingzhi also had an impression of this breakfast restaurant.

when he was in elementary school, the store was open here, but he didn't expect that more than ten years had passed and it had not closed down.

the breakfast shop was small, and it was even more crowded when two big men came in.

at this point, there was no one in the store, only a boss and a girl who looked like she was just starting junior high school.

sheng mingzhi asked for two small wontons and a bowl of mixed noodles.

before eating, he also thought happily, it was estimated that lu jiayan had never eaten in this kind of small shop in his life.

lu jiayan very consciously served the mixed noodles and mixed them for sheng mingzhi before putting them back.

sheng mingzhi had just picked two sticks to eat, and noticed that there was a line of sight in the store that had been staying on his body.

he looked up and saw that the person who was watching him was the owner of the shop.

noticing him, the young boss smiled and tentatively opened his mouth: "are you song yushu?"

song yushu.

no one called him that name for too many years.

suddenly, sheng mingzhi still had a feeling of unreality.

the young boss said, "i just look at the strange eyes and may recognize the wrong person." in this way, sheng mingzhi looked at the boss a little familiar. <

he remembered that the breakfast restaurant had been owned by a much older abel.

sheng mingzhi nodded, "i didn't admit it." you are..."

the young boss's eyes lit up: "is it really you?" do you remember me, we are in the same class as elementary school, in dawn elementary school, i am a little fat! seems

really a bit of an impression.

when sheng ming was in elementary school, there seemed to be a fat boy in the class, and his grades were quite poor.

but fat?

sheng mingzhi looked at him, tall and thin.

it's completely different from the little chubby in the memory.

the fat boss reminded him with a smile: "i still confessed to you, don't you remember?"

"cluck" a sound.

lu jiayan put down his chopsticks and idly raised his eyes to look at sheng mingzhi.

sheng mingzhi: ...

so embarrassing.

who remembers such a thing?!

when sheng ming was in elementary school, because he looked too much like a girl, there were not a few people who mistook his gender.

the boy's confession to him had gotten into trouble several times, until the sixth grade began to enter the developmental period, and it was only slightly dissipated.