chapter 79: he came to see my concert

after sheng mingzhi's song ended, the lights went out.

the incessant applause and deafening cheers made his heart beat louder than the drums.

only one thought remained in my mind: i wanted to see him.

i want to see him now.

i wanted to run to meet him.

i wanted to do this from the first moment i saw him.

as if he could sense his strong emotions, in the vip audience, lu jiayin stood up and walked to the backstage.

sheng mingzhi did not have time to celebrate the success of this cooperative performance with ji zhao, so he ran offstage with a violin.

i usually think that i can walk in two or three steps on the stage, and i don't know why it has become extra long.

but it is precisely because of the long time that it intensifies the expectation of the moment of meeting.

sheng mingzhi had just jumped off the stage when he saw lu jiayan standing not far away.

the heartbeat once again beat violently without warning, even more surging than when it was on stage just now.

he didn't hesitate at all, trotted all the way, and then threw himself into lu jiayan's arms.

the man was already familiar with some of his small habits, so he was ready in the instant that sheng mingzhi pounced on him, and this time even the person did not shake it.

lu jiayan wore a coat today, very casual dress.

standing offstage, saying that he is a young and promising domineering president, it is better to say that he is like a popular top stream, and this appearance value is one of the best to play even if it is put into the entertainment industry.

sheng mingzhi hugged him tightly, his face buried in his arms.

i was going to say, when did you come? but when the words came to the lips, they changed into a different look. <

i don't know why, but i can still collect a good bad temper in front of others.

in front of lu jiayan, he just didn't want to hide it, so he wanted to make trouble and make trouble.

sheng ming said fiercely, "what are you here for?" you've just worked with you for the rest of your life! good

temperament.

he hadn't forgotten how angry he was when he thought the dog man wouldn't come!

don't think that you will forgive him by appearing suddenly.

however, as soon as he finished speaking, sheng mingzhi thought about it carefully and felt that it was not right.

let the workaholic live with the workmanship for a lifetime, is not it as lu jiayan wished?

in particular, it felt that lu jiayan had not spoken all along, and the more sheng mingzhi thought about it, the more he felt that it was possible.

hurriedly lifting his face from his arms, he hesitated: "why don't you talk, is it because i am very weak in my heart?"

lu jiayan watched this little ancestor finish the trick alone.

he was almost about to laugh innocently, as if he couldn't help but be a little embarrassed: "my heart is weak?

"you! just you! you're weak-minded! sheng mingzhi glared at him: "do you dare to say that in your heart, work is not more important than me?" otherwise, three years ago, the ghost went abroad after i got married?