do all in one's power

Lu Jiayan's birthday is coming.

The last time I teased Sheng Ming in bed, it caused Sheng Ming to have a few days of sullenness, and it took a long time to coax people to be good.

Anyway, Sheng Mingzhi would not believe this old man's words anymore.

He didn't have a word of truth in his mouth!

However, the closer to Lu Jiayan's birthday, the more entangled Sheng Mingzhi became.

He hadn't yet thought about what birthday gift to give Lu Jiayan.

Every year on his birthday, lu Jiayan sent him things that were basically expensive luxuries that ordinary people's financial resources could not reach.

Yachts, luxury cars, watches, these things are a bit of aesthetic fatigue.

But Lu Jiayan lacked nothing.

It should be said that as long as it can be bought with money, Lu Jiayan himself has it, and what he sends, the other party is estimated to have no freshness.

Even if there is, it must be pretended!

Teacher Xiaosheng has already learned the superb acting skills of Lu Jiayan's film emperor.

Moreover, he certainly couldn't take the initiative to ask Lu Jiayan.

He used his toes to know what this man would say, probably looking at himself with those flirtatious peach blossom eyes, and then said shyly, "Teacher Xiaosheng can give himself as a gift to me."

...... Soil died he counted.

Shen Ling replied to him in WeChat:

"Why are you still struggling with this?" Isn't there that original composer (hilarious face)]

nonsense. <

Of course I know.

Shen Ling said that the original composition was the half of the love song that Sheng Mingzhi had not finished writing in high school.

But if there is only a love song, will it be a little shabby?

Sheng Ming thought to himself, "Haven't you always believed that love without materials is a mess?" How to get to him doesn't work!

He had few friends, except for Shen Ling, and for a while and a half he couldn't find anyone to discuss.

The friendship group of those three people had fallen silent since Jiang Bei went abroad.

Sheng Mingzhi originally wanted to ask Jiang Don't ask, this person has always had a lot of ghost ideas.

But pulling back the chat history, the conversation between the two still stayed on last year's New Year's Greeting text message.

Jiang Bei sent him a congratulatory text message, and he also politely replied with a Happy New Year.

Then, there is no then.

...... It's too plastic!

Sheng Ming's embarrassed scalp tingled.

Dealing with this kind of friendship that is only familiar to each other when they meet, he finds it a little tricky.

Sheng Mingzhi has never been a person who takes the initiative to find someone to contact, in a relationship, whether it is love or friendship, he will only be willful and unscrupulous after having a full grasp.

When Ming ming returned to China to meet him before, he felt that his relationship with Jiang Bei had almost returned to his high school days.

As a result, once he went abroad and played the missing set, he was not sure how much friendship he had in the other party's heart, so that Sheng Mingzhi could not take the initiative to take the first step to find the other party.