chapter 68: cut the wrong number

Sheng Mingzhi gave Lu Jiayan three seconds to explain.

But before Lu Jiayan could explain, within three seconds, he himself reacted, a little embarrassed.

He had never had such intimate contact with Lu Jiayan outside.

Sheng Mingzhi let go of the hand that had wrapped around Lu Jiayan's neck and was about to come down.

Who knew that Lu Jiayan seemed to be aware of his movements, but instead did not let go of his hand, and turned his head to look at him with a smile.

Sheng Mingzhi was stared at by him, and angrily twisted on his shoulder: "You let go of me."

Lu Jiayan thought thoughtfully, "I wasn't shy just now." Shy now? When

he said the central thing, Sheng Ming's ears were reddened.

In the end, it was a man, and it was not difficult for him to break free on Lu Jiayan's back, after all, Xiao Sheng's strength was not covered, and he could open the frozen old dry mother's lid with his bare hands.

He broke free of Lu Jiayan's hand in three or two strokes.

As a result, when Sheng Mingzhi jumped off Lu Jiayan's back, the momentum was too fierce, and he did not pay attention and did not stand still, stumbling for a moment.

As soon as his body was crooked, Lu Jiayan reacted, reached out and wrapped his arms around him, and took him into his arms.

Standing firmly, he did not let go, and his right hand was firmly imprisoned on Sheng Ming's waist.

He wore a very thin trench coat today, which was worn on his body to outline the figure with thin waist and legs.

The belt was so tight that it was almost impossible to take your eyes off.

After Sheng Mingzhi stood firmly, he raised his head, and his gaze was exactly opposite Shen Ling at the door of the music classroom. <

She didn't know when she came, standing with Jiang Bei, and most importantly, she looked at him and Lu Jiayan with that very ambiguous look.

- As if they were doing something invisible here!

The hands on his waist were getting hotter and hotter.

Sheng Mingzhi hurriedly wanted to distance himself from Lu Jiayan, and replied to his previous words by the way: "Who is shy?" I just don't think it's appropriate to pull and pull in such a sacred place as school.

Lu Jiayan narrowed his eyes and smiled, "What's wrong?" Is Teacher Xiaosheng still afraid of being caught early love at this age? "

......

......

What is this age?!

It has always been the age of Sheng Ming's childish diss Lu Jiayan, and he never expected that one day he would be able to be dissed back by Lu Jiayan.

He sneered: "Please don't pull us post-00s to sink together after the 00s, thank you." I'm just in love at this age, and you're having a little difficulty! Sheng Mingzhi did not forget that after today's

birthday, Lu Jiayanke was twenty-nine years old.

Isn't rounding thirty?

A veritable old man.

Lu Jiayan said coolly, "Also." Early love is a bit difficult, but it is possible to marry early and have children early.

Sheng Mingzhi glared at him: "Who married you early and had children early?"