chapter 71: couple avatars

Sheng Mingzhi lay idle at home for two hours, and was called out by Shen Ling to go shopping.

To be honest, he actually wanted to find an excuse to refuse.

But last night was Lu Jiayin's birthday.

The next day, Shen Ling asked him not to go out, and no matter what excuse he found for being unwell, he would be fiercely recognized by Shen Ling.

Moreover.

Although Lu Jiayan's movements were indeed strong, he was not particularly uncomfortable.

It's just that there are too many red marks left on the neck, and this day can't wear a high neck, Sheng Mingzhi had to put a band-aid on the neck without silver three hundred and two here.

As a result, as soon as they met, They were looked up and down by Shen Ling with ambiguous eyes.

Sheng Mingzhi: ...

You'd love to lose your friends don't you?

Saying that it is shopping, it is only to go to a few net red shops that Shen Ling recently found.

Ordered a bunch of desserts for taking pictures, and after taking the photos, I didn't eat a bite, sat down and started P pictures.

Sheng Mingzhi had become accustomed to her contrived behavior.

Sure enough, as soon as I refreshed Weibo, I saw Shen Ling's performance on the homepage.

It wasn't enough to perform by myself, and by the way, Aite took Sheng Ming's trumpet.

@Little Bells: And Baby @Sandwich Unsalted Afternoon Tea Time, Jebby, weekend without sugar is incomplete ~

Sent four pictures.

Of the three selfies, only one is for afternoon tea dessert.

Not a bite to eat. <

Shen Ling's Weibo account also has about 70,000 or 80,000 fans, which is the same name as INS.

Before that, there had only been one or two hundred fans, and as a result, once there was a scammer in the Internet celebrity circle who pretended to be Bai Fumei and cheated a lot of people's money under the banner of Shen Ling, saying that he was a member of the Shen family in Yunjing. Shen Ling knew that after the anger personally came out to fight counterfeiting, in order to clarify her reputation, she directly posted seven or eight sets of Yunjing second and third ring real estate on Weibo, and looked at a group of melon-eating netizens stunned.

It was also from that time that the fans slowly rose, and some Bai Fumei bots or Bai Fumei life sharing bloggers paid attention to her.

Not long after it was sent out, someone commented.

Shen Ling hugged a mobile phone and replied endlessly.

Sheng Mingzhi finished eating his dessert: "What are you doing with Aite?"

Shen Ling replied to the fish raised on weibo and said, "It doesn't matter." No one knows your trumpet. -

Who did my sister go to dinner with? I haven't seen each other for a long time, will I come out to play later?

- Go out to dinner with your boyfriend and don't go when you're there.

Just replying, Sheng Mingzhi saw this.

He looked up and collided with Shen Ling's line of sight.

Sheng Mingzhi: "Boyfriend? Seems to be saying where did your boyfriend come from?

Didn't you swear to close the pond after breaking up with your boyfriend-to-be some time ago, not to be a sea king and never raise fish again?

The next second, he seemed to realize something.