chapter 63: male high school students compete with each other

#How to effectively slap horses in the workplace#

At first glance, it is a very normal hot search, after the first airborne landing, everyone found out that it was simply to trick passers-by into killing.

In the hot search, there are already many question marks:

"???"

"???"

After the initial shock, things became funny and funny.

Shengjia's early image has always been a continuation of the old-fashioned practices of the traditional industry, since Lu Jiayan took over, in the past three years, it has gradually transformed into the direction of the Internet, and the young blood has been re-injected into Shengjia, making Shengjia no longer what it used to be, becoming a behemoth in the capital world.

In just three years, there have been hundreds of sub-brands, and the consequences of young people gradually becoming the top pillars of shengjia's new batch are the consequences.

The official micro is becoming more and more lively, more and more up to date with the times, and more and more stalking.

The heat of Sheng Ming's previous period of time did not rub white, and the fat water did not flow to the fields of outsiders.

The chief planner of Hemu naturally contacted the heads of other brands long ago, and this wave of free Dongfeng not only borrowed, but also vigorously promoted a wave of Shengjia other brands.

After the hot search, it changed the style of Shengjia in the past.

Suddenly, the distance between them and netizens was shortened.

The effect in the hot search is very obvious:

"It is difficult not to suspect that this wave is the leader inspecting the .jpg"

"I was still giving Hemu advice on how to surpass the fruit table two days ago, but I never expected that they directly invited Sheng Mingzhi."

"You really have you, Hemu, you've never let me down."

"Hahahaha fight!" <

"Grass, laugh at me, what's going on with you Shengjia?"

"Now go to Shengjia Food Selection to place orders, we must not lose in the small selection.jpg"

"What happened to Jiayi app?" Does anyone pay attention to it? We Xiaojia encountered workplace bullying! (Dog head)"

...

After half an hour, Sheng Mingzhi knew that he was on the hot search.

Belatedly forwarded the Weibo of Hemu Entertainment.

@ Sheng Mingzhi: The boss can remove the "mother" (soybean smile)

The fans of the review are instantly energetic:

"Don't do it, I may not be happy in my heart, right?"

"Look directly at the essence of your mother's cannon, OK?"

"I find that even though I know that you are noble, you still can't be respected, what's going on?"

"Cool you, can see a hundred handsome guys in one breath"

"In?" Look at your husband, don't hide it, take out the good things and share them together. 

The last comment was blacked out by Sheng Ming's childish expressionless face.

As a result, the black powder did not die and made a small comeback.

"Grass?? Others scold you little waste scolding you motherfucker you don't pull black? Are you blocking me? Why? Will I ask you to take your husband out and share it???