chapter 56: add point extension

Rao is Sheng Mingzhi in this life on the road to social death has experienced heavy winds and rain.

I still haven't seen such an embarrassing scene in front of me.

Be sure to give his society death scene a one-two-three-four.

The scene in front of you can definitely strive for the top three.

And, even more outrageously.

It was Jiang Bei and Lu Jiayan who gave the gifts, and it was himself who was embarrassed in the end?!

The air in the carriage froze for a few seconds.

Yao Shen seemed to feel embarrassed while driving, and turned back to prepare to ease two sentences.

As a result, when he saw the gift in Sheng Mingzhi's hand, he instantly shut up and was amazed, and then turned his head to continue driving intently.

It was as if it hadn't happened as long as he hadn't seen it.

Sheng Mingzhi: ...

Very good.

Your year-end bonus is gone.jpg

Sheng Mingzhi casually repackaged the gifts that Jiang Bei had given.

Trying to pretend that nothing had happened, he said, "Why don't you tell me in advance before you come today?"

He also thought that Lu Jiayan, an old antique, did not have the concept of zero point birthday at all.

Sheng Mingzhi had even been prepared for his absence just now.

Lu Jiayan retracted his gaze and suppressed the jealousy in his heart, "Isn't this trying to surprise you?" Now

it seems that there is really no surprise.

I also drank a jar of aged vinegar. <

Originally about to be forgotten, Sheng Xu's white moonlight statement coldly appeared in his mind.

No, this little ancestor of his family, do you really have any old lovers who can't forget?

Sheng Ming muttered, "Then you don't have to wait outside for so long." I don't know if I can still call Shen Ling's phone. 

"Hit." Lu Jiayan said slowly, "I didn't pick up either."

Sheng Mingzhi: ...

Suddenly remembering shen ling's appearance of playing hi in the mansion just now, not to mention calling her, it is estimated that she did not even know where her mobile phone was thrown.

The carriage fell silent again.

Sheng Mingzhi felt that this inexplicably embarrassing atmosphere was simply suffocating, so he opened the window to prepare for ventilation.

The scenery outside the window was rapidly rewinding.

Sheng Ming felt that the buildings along the way were somewhat familiar, and it seemed that it was not the road to Ocean International.

Without waiting for him to return to God, Yao Shen took the initiative and drove the car to the gate of Xishan No. 1.

Sheng Ming had a heart attack for a moment, thinking that he didn't feel that he could forgive Lu Jiayan, who said that he was going to go home to live now?!

But when the words came to his mouth, he somehow remembered the picture of Lu Jiayan waiting for several hours at the door of the Longhu Water Pavilion.

At this moment, his heart of insisting on running away from home was shaken in an instant.

...... Forget it, going home doesn't necessarily mean forgiving him.

Back at home, Lu Jiayan took off his coat for him, hung it in the closet, and asked, "Hungry?" Sheng Mingzhi wanted to shake his head, but he paused.

He wasn't hungry, and that didn't mean Lu Jiayan wasn't hungry, and he didn't know if he had eaten dinner after waiting so long.

So I changed my mouth: "A little."

"What do you want to eat?" Lu Jiayan rolled up his sleeves.

"Whatever, I don't pick." Sheng Ming gave a childish voice.

The three words "I don't pick" probably poked At Lu Jiayan's laughing point, as if the one he knew who didn't eat onions, didn't eat coriander, ate noodles, ate round, didn't eat flat vegetables, didn't eat stewed, didn't eat stir-fried, couldn't exceed three kinds of condiments, couldn't appear pepper ginger and garlic peppers, didn't eat chopped, didn't eat offal, didn't eat plant rhizomes, didn't exist.

The man raised an eyebrow and looked at him with a "really unpickable" look, and the bottom of his eyes was full of ridicule.

Teacher XiaoSheng looked away weakly: ...

When Lu Jiayan was busy in Nakajimadai, Sheng Mingzhi was also a little uneasy sitting in front of the sofa.

I remembered the scene where I had just died in the car.

His gaze fell on the velvet box on the table.

Then the next second, he quietly opened the package of the bracelet that Lu Jiayan had sent.

He hesitated and slowly tied it to his wrist.

Lu Jiayan simply got off the bowl of longevity noodles and brought it up.

Sheng Mingzhi had a premonition just now, and someone as old-fashioned as him was also very old-fashioned.

The tradition of having to eat longevity noodles on birthdays is well reflected in Lu Jiayan.

Take care of him like a child. <

Along with longevity noodles, there is also a handmade birthday cake.

Caramel, one look is prepared in advance.

Sheng Mingzhi sat silently at the table and took the chopsticks that Lu Jiayan handed over.

The workmanship of the silver bracelet is ingenious and ingenious, and the silver light flows under the warm light.

Lu Jiayan was slightly stunned and looked at Sheng Mingzhi.

Sheng Mingzhi, as if he hadn't seen it, picked out a noodle and pretended to eat it.

Male celebrities fake eating .jpg

don't know if they are star's demanding body requirements have been rolled in to start not eating dinner.

Lu Jiayan's mood was much better.

I casually glanced at the silver chain of Sheng Ming's wrist, and the smile on his face was also sincere.

After Lu Jiayan finished eating, Sheng Mingzhi put down his chopsticks and said, "It is."