chapter 31: redeeming rewards

Lu Jiayan did not answer, but slowly and methodically took another pack of toast from the shelf.

Put it in your shopping cart.

Like a cover-up.

Although Sheng Mingzhi had two fox eyes, he was not flattering.

When looking intently at a person, it is like a puppy, very handsome and innocent.

His mouth reacts faster than his brain.

When he finished saying this, Sheng Mingzhi realized what he had said, and then, his brain slowly shut down.

In an instant, the atmosphere of the scene was awkwardly about to freeze.

The air between the two is also subtle.

Help me.

How could he ask such a strange question?!

About a few seconds passed.

Lu Jiayan seemed to be distracted, and put another bag of toast in the shopping cart.

However, there were already three packs of identical toast in the shopping cart.

Sheng Mingzhi: ...

He silently put the extra two packs of toast in the shopping cart back on the shelf and muttered, "Brother Jiayan." You've got too much toast to eat. "

Hmm." Lu Jiayan finally turned back to God, bent his lips, and replied to Fei Fei's question: "Did you just ask me, are you jealous?" 

......

......

"Nothing." Sheng Ming's face was expressionless, and he cut through the iron: "You heard it wrong."

"Is it?" Lu Jiayan looked at him and dragged the tail note: "Then I am really a little jealous, what should I do, Teacher Xiaosheng?"

Sheng Mingzhi was numbed by the tail note of his voice.

Fingertips curled up a little.

Wan Wan did not expect that Lu Jiayan had already turned against the guest and hit a rake.

What brazen ability did he use to say this?!

Sheng Mingzhi did not lose the battle, his eyes moved away, and he subtly said with a little heart: "Teacher Xiaosheng can't do anything." Teacher Xiaosheng is an artist, and you must understand the work of an artist.

Of course, he had more entanglements to ask, and he was about to die in his heart, and he couldn't ask:

Why was Lu Jiayan jealous?!

Did he play The Lovef's play so devotedly?! Really planning to enter the entertainment industry?!

As if seeing Sheng Mingzhi's entanglement along the way, Lu Jiayan said, "What's wrong?" 

"Not much."

What else can you do, Sheng Ming thought to himself, do you think that the plastic husband and wife of the two of us are worthy of jealousy.

He wanted to stop talking: "I just didn't expect you to be jealous." 

"It's hard to understand." Lu Jiayan said slowly, "Ming Zhi." I am in a legally protected marriage with you, and as your legal husband, shouldn't you be jealous when you see you taking pictures with other men? As soon as the

words fell, Sheng Ming's childish gaze paused for a second.

That's what it says.

Indeed, it should be.