chapter 70: boyfriend powder

Sheng Mingzhi rarely got a good night's sleep, and he thought that after hearing Lu Jiayan confess to him, he might not be able to sleep all night with excitement.

In fact, not only did I fall asleep, but I didn't even have a dream.

When he woke up, Lu Jiayan had not even left.

It was difficult for Sheng Mingzhi to describe what it was like to open his eyes and see his first second of heartbeat, his gaze fell on Lu Jiayan's face, almost in a trance.

Like unconsciously obsessed with something.

Stunned for a long time.

Until the dim room, Lu Jiayan's soft laughter came.

The next second, Sheng Mingzhi turned back to God, and before he could look away, Lu Jiayan opened his eyes.

The shape of his eyes is very beautiful, and he says that peach blossom eyes, whether they smile or not, contain emotional pulses.

Other people's Sheng Mingzhi did not know, but Lu Jiayan's eyes were indeed the same as those with hooks, the tail of the eyes was picked, the eyebrows flowed was very affectionate, and the dogs were very affectionate, and when they just woke up, they were still unprovoked.

Male fox spirit.

Still very faceless, dragging the cavity with a tone: "Don't you want to kiss after watching for so long?"

Sheng Mingzhi did not speak.

Lu Jiayan said, "Now, we should be able to kiss without asking, right?" It was as if he had ever asked for his opinion when he had wanted to kiss him before.

However, Lu Jiayan's words still made Sheng Ming's childish mood fluctuate for a moment.

Last night's ignorant confession only made him feel a little back to God and down-to-earth.

Yeah. <

He and Lu Jiayan are no longer the kind of plastic fake marriage that can be bought by a commissary for fifty cents.

Sheng Mingzhi could be jealous and casually act at will, and casually declare to the world his ownership of Lu Jiayan.

This freshness made him subtly restless.

His whole body was wrapped in Lu Jiayan's arms.

It was a gesture that was too protective and possessive, wrapped around his own territory, making him very secure.

Lu Jiayan said this and gestured to kiss him.

In fact, this should have been done last night, but the impact of the confession of mutual understanding was mutual, not only sheng Ming had not returned to God, but also his always steady self was also in a trance.

Lu Jiayan has always felt that love is not the whole of his life.

Maybe not even one in a thousand, he doesn't even need love when necessary.

When he was a student, when everyone was busy with early love, he already had a clear plan for the future in his heart.

This plan does not explicitly tell him what to do if he falls in love with someone in the future.

Just as he was about to meet Sheng Mingzhi, the other party staggered his face and struggled in his arms: "No! Sheng Mingzhi's

reasons for rejecting him were very sufficient, and it was also in line with his personality: "I didn't rinse my mouth..."

Lu Jiayan was not annoyed.

The two of them made such a fuss, in fact, they were awake.

It's almost time to go to the company. <