chapter 28: lu ge's hot search!

Lu Jiayan sent a screenshot to Sheng Mingzhi.

On the picture, it is shengyuan's reply to him, so that Sheng Ming is understanding and takes good care of Lu Jiayan.

Afraid that Sheng Mingzhi would not be able to see it, Lu Jiayan also drew a red line under the sentence "care more about his body".

Sheng Mingzhi: ...

He didn't bother to pay attention to him, just called Sheng Yuan for the first time.

Father and son didn't have anything to say, most of the time Sheng Yuan was talking to him, talking about some business things, and felt that Sheng Ming couldn't understand it, and turned to his sister Sheng Xue.

Before hanging up the phone, Sheng Mingzhi lowered his eyes and hesitated for a moment.

Song Yi's return to China, I don't know what his father thinks.

Since Song Yi went abroad in high school, he basically broke off contact with the Sheng family.

Probably it was Sheng Mingzhi's push that year, which made him fall down the stairs and fall too badly, but also really let him see clearly who was the blood of the Sheng family, and saw that this high-gate chaebol was not the kind of ordinary family that would be carried away by feelings.

No matter how well he behaved, the bloodline was an insurmountable gulf between him and Sheng Mingzhi.

In the middle of the night, Sheng Mingzhi still did not ask.

It's been more than a decade, and it's not interesting to ask.

However, in order to add to Song Yi's blockage in advance, he still sent a WeChat message to his brother.

Sheng Xu entered the message for about five seconds before replying: [Captain Xiaosheng, do you have any instructions?]

Hmm

.

Sheng Mingzhi was very satisfied with Sheng Xu's sometimes superior Dao level, and immediately commanded with a high spirit:

"If he comes to you, you are not allowed to ignore him."

Don't get caught by me investing in his movie (smile) or you and he will not have one.]

Sheng Xu replied slowly, "Having you as a debt collector is enough to annoy me." 

【I have too much money to spend, and then go to find a phrenic to respond to myself?】 

Sheng Mingzhi:...

The head of Sheng Xu put down his mobile phone, and his eyes fell on the chat record with Sheng Mingzhi.

Perhaps there was really some weak connection between blood relations, and Sheng Xu remembered that he had not liked Song Yi very much since he was a child.

I don't like that he is too smart, nor do I like his premature maturity.

Like a dummy, it always made him feel uncomfortable.

He maintains a decent brotherly relationship with Song Yi, neither close nor too embarrassed.

Sheng Xue, on the other hand, was frail and sickly, and had been raised in his grandmother's house since he was a child, living in seclusion and meeting himself no more than five times a year.

Until the year he was in his third year of high school, Sheng Mingzhi returned to the Sheng family.

Sheng Xucai finally had a little bit of the feeling of being a brother.