chapter 57: overhaul rumors!

Sheng Mingzhi learned a trick from Lu Jiayan.

The next time Xiao Wang asked him to participate in a variety show, if he asked him for childhood photos, he would also throw a B ultrasound.

Different from zero.

At seven o'clock in the morning, Sheng Mingzhi's birthday really arrived.

The styling team arrived home at about 8:30, and at this moment, Sheng Mingzhi had not yet woken up, and was dug out of the bed by Lu Jiayan to wash up.

Mobile phones have begun to buzz and vibrate, and those who usually know each other, some who have not even said a word, have sent birthday wishes on WeChat.

A row of brushes down, as well as gifts specially prepared by major high-end brands, have been sent to Xishan Villa No. 1 in accordance with the process.

At ten o'clock, Sheng Ming's childish modeling was completed.

Every year his birthday is like a grand social event.

From opening your eyes to closing your eyes, it lasts all day.

There is no pause for a moment.

This year is no exception.

Sheng Xue's health improved slightly, and he returned home the day before his birthday.

The last time the brothers and sisters met was when Old Master Lu was on his eightieth birthday.

Seeing Sheng Mingzhi, Sheng Xue accumulated a basket of spit and gossip, and pulled him to talk for an hour or two.

During the day I spent time at Sheng's house, and at night I went to Prince Yachts.

As night falls, the yacht lights up and slowly sails out of the harbor, ending with a grand fireworks display.

Throughout the day, the extravagance of yunjing's upper class was fully embodied, and the paper drunken gold fans were vividly embodied. <

Sheng Mingzhi's tired bones were scattered.

When it was close to zero o'clock, I randomly picked a few photos and posted on Weibo.

A brush Weibo hot search, the first place in the entertainment list is #Song Yi's birthday#.

Seeing this name again, Sheng Ming's mood was very peaceful, even without waves.

It wasn't because Lu Jiayan's attitude towards him was hot and cold, and it didn't make him feel bottomless.

Until the last time he beat Up Song Yi and learned his attitude from Lu Jiayan, Sheng Mingzhi suddenly straightened his waist and was fearless.

Moreover, he is not a king of internal entertainment.

As long as Song Yi didn't come to annoy him, he didn't want to lower his self-worth and find nothing to do.

Brushed for a while the hot search, a slip of stars, are wishing Song Yi a happy birthday.

Unlike Sheng Mingzhi, an eighteen-line entertainment orphan, Song Yi's connections were obviously much better than his.

Cut back to his Weibo, only those black fans are persistent about him:

"Send two birthday blogs a day, cheat blessings?"

"How do you have a birthday with Song Yi, look at people, look at you."

"#Sheng Ming Childish Inner Entertainment Orphan # is worthy of the name."

"What about your birthday benefits?" Don't try to get through the cracks.

"How much does it cost to rent a yacht, just say it, I'll see when you go bankrupt."

...... <

He was too lazy to be afraid.

Sheng Xue chose two photos, put his arm around him, and asked him which one looked good.

One is a photo of her attending the Paris Celebrity Party a few days ago, and the other is a photo with Sheng Mingzhi.

In the photo, Sheng Mingzhi and she can still clearly see that they are twins.

Those beautiful fox eyes are the same, Sheng Xue is more feminine and innocent, and Sheng Ming is a little more handsome.

Both were OK.

After receiving the affirmation, Sheng Xue sent the photo to the INS.

But she thought about her brother's bloody profession and asked softly, "Can I send you a picture?"

Sheng Mingzhi looked at her strangely: "Why can't you?"

Sheng Xue was stunned for a moment: "Aren't you secretly married to Brother Lu, will it affect your career if I send it out like this to expose your identity?" So innocent, so naïve.

The corners of Sheng Ming's childish mouth twitched, and the little young master rarely felt a trace of guilt, thinking that only his silly white and sweet sister in the world would take this profession as a career.

"No." Sheng Mingzhi replied.

Before, I didn't want to disclose my identity in the entertainment industry, first of all, I wanted to raise the bar with his father, as long as Sheng Yuan didn't let him do it, he just wanted to do it.

Second, because the commercial marriage with Lu Jiayan is really too much plastic, he simply does not have the courage to bear the cost of publicity.

He is.

Afraid that Lu Jiayan would think he was in trouble.

But not now. <

Ever since Lu Jiayan said to chase him, Sheng Ming's childish and fearless analogy personality suddenly gained the upper hand.

There was even a little bit of a temptation in Lu Jiayan's bottom line.

See if he really doesn't mind the entertainment industry or fakes don't mind.

Sheng Xue hesitated, for the sake of safety, or chose a photo of Sheng Mingzhi looking down, she was lying on her brother's shoulder, smiling and intimate.

Under the photo is a line of small English characters.

-The dearest other me in the world, Happy Birthday [emoji Grimace]

is different from Sheng Ming's high-profile personality.

Sheng Xue is a very low-key but strong sense of existence of the standard celebrity, reclusive, perennially raised abroad, there is no social platform in the country, basically only on the INS to publish their own life dynamics.

Despite her low profile, her identity as the little princess of Mingchen Bank still attracts her attention.

Not long after the photo was sent, it was moved by a bai fumei daily account on the domestic Weibo.