chapter 44: the ambiguous period

sheng mingzhi stared at sheng jia guanbo for thirty seconds with a strange expression.

then he hesitated to click on the sheng jia official bo.

click on, it is indeed an officially certified weibo.

quit.

click again and take another look at the official certification.

then exit.

sheng mingzhi sent shen ling screenshots of the pages that shengjia weibo liked and forwarded to him.

slowly input:

"is there a second group in this world called sheng jia?" 

shen ling:【?】

shen ling: "do you have anything to do?" now xiu en ai does not come with a trailer? i

also sent a meme:

i was like a dog sleeping on the side of the road who was suddenly kicked.jpg

saw the three words "show love".

sheng mingzhi finally returned to god, unbelievable - who showed love?

did he just show shen ling the weibo that sheng jia gave him to comment on?

i just wanted to ask shen ling what she thought, did she think that the staff forwarded her own weibo without authorization, or did she forward her own weibo with lu jiayan's acquiescence?

how can i show love?

however, sheng ming was childish, if only, sheng jia's weibo was forwarded by lu jiayan with tacit consent.

that's really a bit like show grace.

......

that's just like that.

sheng mingzhi quickly slandered lu jiayan's official personality, how to brain pump to take the official account and show affection with himself.

it was just a few minutes of whimsy.

sheng jia's weibo comments have been occupied by netizens below.

in fact, as a company that has transformed into the internet, shengjia should be younger in style.

but in the end, lu jiayan has only taken over for three years, and shengjia still retains the style of the old chaebol group, like a serious and old-fashioned parent who is incompatible with young people.

not to mention the forwarding of sheng mingzhi's eighteen-line small star, sheng jia even endorsed the weibo of an international film queen who endorsed his own sub-brand.

however, sheng mingzhi's weibo not only took the line to forward sheng jia personally, but also the tone of this forward was inexplicable... a bit of a dog leg.

some internal employees of shengjia commented:

"i went, brushing weibo in the middle of the night to brush out hallucinations? how do you see that shengjia forwarded it? 

"for the first time in my life, i saw my company take sides, so this is the treatment of a handsome man?"

"...... eat melon to eat at your own home?"

"upstairs are all new to the bar (dog head)"

"one look is an intern, the old staff already understands (dog head)"

...

not only that, sheng jia guanwei drank the same fake wine tonight, in addition to forwarding sheng mingzhi's weibo, he also changed the usual posture of gaoling flower and replied to several comments.