chapter 46: kissing!

some things, do not want to be okay, when you think of it, it is like a thorn rooted in the heart.

lu jiayan believes that marriage is just to find another person who is compatible with him, and to live with each other after being bound by the law, while in the marriage of the rich, it is bound by interests to live a life.

whether it is the former or the latter, what binds marriage is not love.

with immediate interests, it is natural not to care about the past love history of the other half. when they reach their position, people who are smart have become proficient, what should be said and what should not be said, what things should not be understood, get by, there is no more transparent.

but after seeing sheng mingzhi's performance of weakness.

lu jiayan's heart felt an unprecedented discomfort.

it was a big surprise to him.

before he ridiculed sheng mingzhi, he did not expect this uncontrollable result.

whether sheng mingzhi has a first love, or it is difficult to forget his first love after marriage.

both of these answers made the thorn in his heart more and more pronounced.

sheng mingzhi vaguely passed and took a sip of hot milk.

then he stared intently at the big screen, as if he had devoted himself to the film.

the two fell into a strange silence again.

sheng ming was embarrassed to look for his head on the ground, and did not dare to look at it randomly.

he didn't even know how lu jiayan could ask such a strange question!

of course, what is even more outrageous is that he himself was actually affected by lu jiayan, and he also began to feel weak.

what good intentions does he have!

don't say he doesn't have a first love, even if he has a first love?! <

when lu jiayan was studying, there were still this and that, so many ambiguous objects.

even in those years abroad, there were rumors that he got married and had children, and that he had three treasures in one birth, and did teacher xiaosheng turn over these old accounts with him?

...... so he just now.

what the hell is the lack of heart?

what kind of plot is played in the movie, sheng mingzhi did not watch it at all in the second half.

however, lu jiayan did not continue to question him, and sheng mingzhi secretly glanced at him when he drank milk.

well.

the dog man's expression was normal, and his gaze was normal.

it is completely a look of being addicted to the plot of the movie and cannot extricate itself.

but --

i didn't expect him to love watching this kind of literary love movie.

sheng mingzhi was slightly surprised in his heart.

but it soon occurred to him that lu jiayan did seem to prefer quieter things, more golf than basketball, and more reading than cocktail parties.

the most impressive thing was when he was in the first year of junior high school.

because sheng mingzhi was a transfer student, when he transferred to the attached middle school, lu jiayan was still in his third year of high school.

yunjing attached middle school is divided into two school districts, high school and junior high school, with a long blue-green fence in the middle.