confession!!

Sheng Mingzhi no longer wanted to return to China, and before the night of Chinese New Year's Eve, Sheng Yuan issued a death order, and if he did not return to China, he would personally come to Italy to arrest people.

He sullenly packed up his bags and flew back to China.

In particular, his brother, as if there was something wrong, urged him to get back.

Before preparing to leave Italy, Sheng Ming's mood had been very low.

Since the last time they had dinner with Luke, the two have gradually become familiar in WeChat.

After New Year's Day, the two met again.

This time Luke did not pay for him, sheng Mingzhi also generously ordered a bunch of expensive dishes, as if to let Luke eat to the fullest.

And, I don't know if it was his delusion.

Sheng Mingzhi always felt that Luke was better for him than before, and would care about him from time to time in WeChat, such as making him remember to drink milk before going to bed, and getting dressed more in the morning.

Not to mention a thunderous good night.

All these actions created an illusion for Sheng Mingzhi.

Does Luke kind of like himself?

As soon as the thought came up, Sheng Ming's childish face was hot and terrible.

He immediately let himself divert his attention, but this matter could be diverted so easily, and the more he let himself not think about it, the more tangled it became.

Sheng Ming was not yet completely irrational.

Although he doesn't want to admit it, he has a crush on Luke, so it's easy to amplify each other's strengths in the relationship between the two. <

That kind of thing that seemed very common to outsiders fell into Sheng Ming's eyes, and it brought a layer of filter.

For example, if you let him drink more milk at night, maybe it's just because Luke is gentler, plus he is six years older than him, so it seems natural that the other party takes care of him.

And after returning home, he couldn't seem to find any reason to message Luke.

He saw a flower on the side of the road, a tree, a newly opened milk tea shop in front of his home, a renovated basketball court near the school, and today he threw a three-point shot, all taken as a photo and put in a photo album.

Click on Luke's chat box, but don't have the courage to send it out.

It seems weird to share these everyday lives with Luke.

And years later, Luke seemed to be busy.

He was being sent fewer and fewer messages, and the time to reply to him was often late at night, as if he had just left work late at night.

Sheng Mingzhi's heart was a little sour, but he couldn't find any reason to question him.

On the day of Chinese New Year's Eve Night, Sheng Mingzhi began to wait for Luke's New Year's messages from the morning.

As soon as the phone vibrates, he will pick it up and look at it.

Unfortunately, the people who messaged him were plastic friends, or group messages.

Probably holding the phone for too long, he was caught by Sheng Xu.

At this moment, both of them were sitting on the sofa.

Sheng Xu said coldly, "Sheng Mingzhi, are you in love?" 

Frightened, Sheng Ming's hands shook, and the mobile phone almost fell out.