chapter 76: one step away

This is sheng ming's first public performance other than acting, or a violin skill that has just been exploded.

The most important thing is that the partner is Kang Xing, who is currently practicing the most powerful C debut candidate in the Dao Battle.

More than a thousand replies can not be stopped, the night of the final of the group is imminent, at this time the melon inside the exposé, the reply is simply rising at the rate of each ten:

"???"

"?? Make up some reliable??

"Everyone knows that dogs can only be slipped twice a day, so you shouldn't be sneaking us, right?"

"What b, it turns out that Sheng Ming's assistant guests are not pseudonymous?"

"Twenty inner whistles will emerge in a day of debut battle, and you burst into the most outrageous kind (eating melon)"

"Woc? Sheng Ming's violin?? Is he OKAY?? "Only I care about the fact that the hostess runs with Kangxing, this is the internal champion?"

"Kang Xing Dance is OK, and I look forward to his cooperation with Sheng Mingzhi."

"No, no, no, I'm the only one on the whole network thinking about the stage of Sheng Ming, can I really?" Isn't he an actor? Haven't seen him have any stage solo?? "

......

In an instant, the topic of discussion became two.

One is to practice the debut battle is not already determined that the champion is Kang Xing, otherwise how can the boss lady be running with you?!

Another discussion is even higher - can Sheng Mingzhi really perform any show stage that does not collapse? <

Two topics, the direction of the fight is also different.

The first fight was not between Kangxing fans and Sheng Mingzhi fans, but Kangxing fans and other trainee fans.

As the most popular real talent show since the beginning of this year, "Practice Birth Debut Battle" has continued the glory of the first season under the hype of Hemu, and has achieved the explosive discussion of the top ten hot searches as long as the performance is performed.

Among them, the fans of the thirty trainees who have entered the final circle into the night of the final circle after layers of screening, the ability to tear and the ability to buy have risen with the rise of the main body, and the fans who have not been torn apart by several other trainee fans have been left until now, which shows how strong its combat effectiveness is.

Sheng Mingzhi suspected of performing with Kang Xing's melon on Douban was immediately carried to major groups after fermentation on Douban.

The first thing that is not satisfied is the fans of other trainees.

Although Sheng Mingzhi was a guest of honor, he had never seen anyone he assisted in so many periods.

Everyone knows that the hostess is here to rub a shot.

A bowl of water is good, and no trainee can rub the heat of Sheng Mingzhi.

But after so many periods of silence, Sheng Mingzhi suddenly announced that he had assisted in the stage.

It is not an ordinary stage, but a stage for the final group night.

It is directly related to the ranking of the group that night, and it is also related to the camera and position after the group, and how important the fans are clear in their hearts.

- What is the difference between this and directly fixing that Kangxing is a C bit?! <

In the eyes of other trainee fans, it is that Hemu wants to create momentum for Kang Xing in advance, and even invited Sheng Mingzhi to accompany him.