all-in-one recording!

when the trailer was broadcast, lu jiayan's last sentence was still cut.

the general director was reminded to know what lu jiayan meant by this, and his boss may not know much about the entertainment industry, but he can't make such a low-level mistake.

things that damage the image of the boss must not happen!

however, the director team did not cut it all at once, but silenced this sentence, and the handling method was exactly the same as the sentence for sheng mingzhi.

the new assistant did not understand, turned his head and asked: "cui dao, don't want this sentence, just cut it out, what are you staying for?" 

cui dao looked at the little assistant meaningfully: "you still have to know more about the fan group, cut off more meaning with one knife, that is, to leave blank space to let them have more reverie space!" 

sure enough, ginger was still old and spicy.

the second trailer for "those years" went live on time at 8 p.m.

as soon as the four trailers were launched, the most forwarded one was indeed lu jiayan and sheng mingzhi.

@ those years together: sheng ming's young "white moonlight" big exposure, shocking the marriage observers! come and see what the boss says [video link...]

the video is three minutes long, and the first minute is the host interviewing sheng mingzhi.

when it comes to the surprise for lu jiayan, the camera comes to the piano room.

barrage instantly ecstatic:

"is it a violin?"

"who understands, i've taken a step away from hearing the pulp, so i'm finally going to usher in a second composition?"?"

"career fans dance ecstatically!"

"grass? is there such an outrageous existence of sheng ming's childish career fans in this world?

"i said who doesn't know that little crap is a love brain..." <

"the gift is gone, lady boss, i'm getting my birthday too (hinting"

the barrage is pretty flat here.

it wasn't until sheng mingzhi said that the gift to lu jiayan was to use the unfinished score of the half chapter of high school that it completely exploded.

especially in the trailer, there is also a big "white moonlight appears? "five big words.

and the picture switches to the marriage observer, the observer's expression is shocked to spray water, with exaggerated special effects and music, completely mobilizing the emotions of all the audience.

just as the next scene of the truth came out, sheng ming's childish voice was beeped.

"woc???"

"did i hear you correctly??"

"i'm grass shura field!"

"save... the program team knows too well what i love to watch, so i continue to broadcast!!

"it seems that my identity can no longer be hidden, and yes, the white moonlight is me."

"who pees yellow?"

"really fake? the program team is doing things ah this, hahahahaha! 

"i'm going to know right away who white moonlight is!!!!."

"why silence, don't i deserve to know?"

"please tell me in a private message, it's very important to me."