chapter 23: sleeping legally

tonight, villa one west hill is still quiet and picturesque.

maybach's movement into the garage brings the painting to life.

sheng mingzhi was almost sober when he got out of the car.

all the way in the car, he charged a brush weibo, and ate qiao yan and huo yuzhe's melon from beginning to end, and the more he looked at it, the more spirited he became.

even feeling that some marketing numbers are not detailed enough, he can go to anonymous submissions and describe the scene of today's live rape in a colorful way.

but he also remembered xiao wang's increasingly thinning hair and the age when he had not yet started a family.

sheng mingzhi temporarily showed great compassion and gave up this plan.

so until lu jiayan got out of the car, he was still immersed in the mentality of eating melons and did not react.

sheng ming was stunned, put down his mobile phone, and only saw lu jiayan's back.

lu jiayan is not the first time to leave first.

only this time, it was a little weird to leave.

sheng mingzhi seemed a little surprised, and was stunned for two seconds.

then, he realized with hindsight that lu jiayan was on the way... extra-silent?

he thought.

according to the dog man's last drunken madness in the villa, the car could not help but sneer at him yin and yang.

nothing happened.

let lu jiayan's poisonous tongue, he has a feeling of punching on the cotton.

sheng ming scolded for a while and followed the car.

maybach is parked directly in the underground garage of one west hill, which has an elevator leading directly to the villa's living room, with a total of three floors.

lu jiayan was unusually excessive, and after getting off the bus, he entered the elevator, and did not even wait for sheng mingzhi to join him.

miss it once and wait another three minutes.

after sheng mingzhi was thrown down, he was once again dazed. immediately, the nameless fire in his heart had already risen to the top.

the remaining alcohol in his body ignited, making him close the door when he went upstairs, which was louder than the thunder.

it was thought that this mischievous behavior would attract lu jiayan's attention.

the other party likes to be his father so much, and then he always has to care about him two sentences don't smash the door.

but nothing.

lu jiayan didn't say a word, which was very different from his usual state.

when i went upstairs, from sheng ming's childish point of view, i couldn't see lu jiayan's face, i only felt that he seemed to have a calm face, and those peach blossom eyes also lost their smiles.

in this instant, the two seem to have returned to the time when they were just married. lu jiayan was alienated from qinggui at that time, as inaccessible as a layer of glass.

after reaching the second floor, lu jiayan entered the bedroom.

from getting off the car to entering the house, there was no communication with sheng mingzhi the whole time.

lu jiayan's abnormality made sheng ming childish.

logically, they had only been married for three years, and they were still four years away from the seven-year itch, so could lu jiayan not be able to stand this marriage so quickly?