chapter 8: love variety

After a month of rest at home, Sheng Mingzhi finally remembered that he still had a career as an artist.

As the little young master of Mingchen Bank, according to the reason, he should be mixed up in the entertainment industry, not to mention Sheng Mingzhi and this face of The Lord chasing and feeding.

Unfortunately, Sheng Mingzhi wanted to complete his great artistic ideals in the entertainment industry, which was opposed by the whole family.

He spent all his budget on the first emperor's business, but he was also very skeletal, and swore on the spot that he would not use any of the sheng family's rights to pave the way for himself.

So much so that after three years of groping in the entertainment industry, he is still a vegetarian when he returns.

Don't forget the original heart, men are paste to death.

Sheng Mingzhi only has one program pilot film for love variety shows to record today.

"Let Me Fascinate You" is a love variety show launched two years ago, with five resident hosts and two flying guests in each episode.

Because of the investor's runaway, the show was discontinued for a year last year. This year, it was sponsored by a video website under Shengjia Group, and at the beginning of the year, it returned in the anticipation of fans, recording four episodes, and the popularity of the program was as usual, with an average of seven hot searches a week.

It was worthy of hugging Sheng Jia's father's thigh.

To have money is to be confident.

As a mysterious flying guest, Sheng Mingzhi participated in the recording of the fifth issue of "Fascinated", and brushed his face in the popular variety show.

The opportunity was rare, Xiao Wang painstakingly told him about the program script for half a day, and it turned out that the little ancestor was not listening at all, so he opened his mouth: "Ming Zhi, did you hear me talking?" <

Sheng Mingzhi has always only picked what he likes to hear, and if he doesn't like to listen, he will indirectly become deaf.

Sometimes when he called his name in front of him, he would react for half a day.

Xiao Wang said, "How did you get absent-minded and be seduced by the fox spirit?"

Sheng Mingzhi: ...

Somehow, Lu Jiayan's evil face popped up in his mind.

Thinking that Qiao Yan also participated in the recording of "Fascinated", Xiao Wang thought that Sheng Ming was childish and gambled, so he opened his mouth to comfort: "Qiao Yan took this variety show and made it clear that he would not let you go, and wanted to pull you into the water to set off his love with Huo Yuzhe." But the hype is a two-way street, as long as there is heat, whether it is black or red or whatever, it is better than sticking all the time. And you and Huo Yuzhe still have CP powder, and then make a wave of abuse, and purify your CP powder into your only powder.

Sheng Ming seemed to be replying to God: "Qiao Yan also participated in this variety show?

Xiao Wang: ...

He shouldn't have paid much attention to this little ancestor.

"You two have torn the Weibo Square crazy, don't you know?"

Sheng Mingzhi really knew.

He has been traveling around for half a month, barely patrolling his square on Weibo.

One point opened, and sure enough, the screen was full of genital greetings, plus various photos of him P.

In the face of such a grand slaughter, Sheng Mingzhi said that he was fearless, and he was not on the same order of magnitude as the previous slaughtered version by traffic fans - he could even comment on which of his posthumous photos P was more beautiful. <