live streamer dead!

As a variety show director, I know best what the audience likes the most.

Although "Those Years" was mainly live, it was not completely live.

After all, the pure live variety show needs to have a strong sense of variety and comedy from the guests, otherwise the whole variety show will become very boring.

So "Those Years" is based on live broadcast as the main material, and then a weekly 50-minute or so recording program, in which the guests will take time together, there are some simple interactions and exchanges, such as family picnics, spring tours, or go to amusement parks, furniture markets and so on.

A famous variety show like Lu Jiayan's just now is unattainable.

The recording time is a total of one hour.

It wasn't until twilight that the material was recorded enough that the program team left.

This trailer is also not a live trailer, but a recorded trailer a week later, so it will be released the same night after the live broadcast starts.

The live broadcast began tomorrow morning, and when the program team left, there were already cameras in several rooms that needed to be recorded in Xishan No. 1.

In addition to a few large camera positions fixed in the bedroom and living room, there are also six or seven cameras in the corner of the stairs, the middle island platform, the sofa, the bathroom, the garden, etc.

As well as the infrared camera after the lights out, as well as the handheld camera of the guests, there are more than forty cameras in total.

That's why I said that the planning of "Those Years" was fierce enough.

Basically do not give guests any privacy.

There will be a total of seven channels during the live broadcast.

Each family will have a dedicated live channel, that is, four.

Then the convergence has a large live channel, followed by two live channels for marriage observers. <

In order to allow fans to watch smooth live broadcasts, "Those Years" spent a lot of money on live broadcast equipment.

The lens is high-definition and there is a lot of detail.

In the last episode of the show, a male artist collapsed the room because he was captured by a high-definition live camera and recorded a mobile phone chat record.

The background is not his wife, but a selfie of another female influencer.

After this issue, the live camera of "Those Years" became the mirror of the internal entertainment.

As long as you are on the show, you will take a picture.

Because of this, the second season of the show is discussed at an unprecedented level.

In addition to Lu Jiayan and Sheng Mingzhi who have not appeared together, the other three couples are all well-known loving couples in internal entertainment.

The next morning at eight o'clock in the live broadcast, the first night on Weibo and Douban began to warm up, posts bloomed everywhere, the heat remained high.

Probably because the copycat version of the "president husband" was too deeply poisoned some time ago, Sheng Ming's discussion degree was the highest.

Keyword search, all kinds of titles have:

- Who understands, I'm like a helpless dad waiting outside a delivery room for a baby to be born...

-I'm a little nervous, Sheng Mingzhi won't pull his crotch at a critical moment.