chapter 36: don't be human

Sheng Mingzhi:?

Listen to his brother's tone as if he had done something heinous.

Sheng Mingzhi was of course not convinced, and immediately replied: "Why is the fire so big?" He hesitated : "Have you arrived at menopause?"

Sheng Xu: ...

In the end, Sheng Mingzhi did not ask a reason.

However, a day later, the "Intern" program trailer came out, and in just three minutes of editing, it has directly rushed to the hot topic of Weibo.

The artist guests who participated in the show also bought hot searches in a fancy way.

For a time, the top ten hot searches were contracted five times, attracting some passers-by who did not pay attention to this show.

Fans actively control the comments in the hot search.

There is Yu Jie's hot search: # Yu Jie personally made small snacks to the scene #

In the trailer, Yu Jie made a small snack in advance, and went to the program group to give the actors and seniors a warm shot to eat.

Fan comments:

"Thank you for your support of Xiaoyu ~"

"Newcomer Xiaoyu reports, please give more advice."

"Whoops, the baby is really kind!"

"It's so sweet, it's always been that sweetheart!" <

Yu Jie also forwarded Weibo according to the requirements of his agent, taking his usual sweetheart route:

@Yu Jie: Thank you for the encounter with the program group, and then cheer up with the intern Xiao Yu!

There is a hot search for the rich second generation Su Yang who came to participate in the intern variety show: #Su Yang Kaihao car to intern #

Relying on the previous rich second generation mixed circle, a wave of fans has been accumulated in a short period of time:

"23333 Xiao Su actually drove a million luxury car to

"Hahaha, it feels like a small young master micro service private visit ~"

"Inexplicably some cute what's going on!"

"If Sheng Jia doesn't admit our little young master, the young master will buy Sheng Jia (just kidding"

"Only I noticed that the young master's academic qualifications are OK, in a big wave of 985, it is not bad!"

"The real rich and handsome, tearful eyes TvT"

Su Yang followed closely followed by the retweet Weibo:

@Su Yang: Looking forward to.

Gao Leng's forwarding captured a large group of fans.

The response from fans and passers-by was good, and the residual heat of the first round was a success.

Yu Jie was satisfied to slide down the hot search, looking at himself with the highest heat, slightly snickering.

Now he is the most popular artist in the company, and the hot search he bought is of course also high.

The rest of the actors in the crew are not traffic routes, and the rest are either vegetarians or paste coffee.

There is no competitiveness with him at all. <

Not long after the result was proud, as soon as the Weibo was refreshed, the expression on Yu Jie's face froze.

The laughter did not last for a few seconds, and I saw Sheng Mingzhi's name on the second hot search.